xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
warbird1405241485

Credits Script Not Working?

When I posted something in the Review Section and I hitted the submit button something went wrong with the server/my computer and I got a 404 error. When I returned to the topic I was posting I did saw my reply, but when I viewed the topics list it wasn't in there as a recently replied topic. Worsed of all: when I looked at my credits they weren't changed. Not a realy big deal since it wasn't a very long post (about 6 lines or so) but this isn't the first time this happend to me. When I posted a article about Call of Duty 2 this happend too, but this was a much bigger article I worked on for about 2-3 days. Does anybody knows what happening?-=jeroen=-

Just wait up for a few days - you might notice a few anomalies here and there as the credits system is undergoing a massive upgrade. With the new system in place, the EDIT button will be made available to you again - as this revamped system will recalculate your credits whenever you edit any post. In effect - if you fill a post with garbage to earn a bunch of credits, you'll loose all of them as soon as you edit your post to remove the garbage.Moreover the actual calculations will change quite a bit giving more latitude to well written and longer posts while totally cutting out one-liners.