xisto Community
warbird1405241485

Bush Got 0wn3d By Bin Laden

President Bush is desperate. Is Osama bin Laden Already death, or is he still allife? Osama decides to help him a bit, so he send Bush a personal message from his secret hiding place: 370HSSV-0773H. Short but powerful. Bush doesn't got a clue what it means. He ask the FBI, CIA and the NSA, but none of them knows what the message have to mean. At last the White House asks the British MI-6. Less then two minutes later Washington gets a response; "Tell the president to read the message upside down..."You get it? :):P

President Bush is desperate. Is Osama bin Laden Already death, or is he still allife? Osama decides to help him a bit, so he send Bush a personal message from his secret hiding place: 370HSSV-0773H. Short but powerful. Bush doesn't got a clue what it means. He ask the FBI, CIA and the NSA, but none of them knows what the message have to mean. At last the White House asks the British MI-6. Less then two minutes later Washington gets a response; "Tell the president to read the message upside down..."

You get it? :):P

1064337334[/snapback]

LOL Good one .

Hah. That was really great. You hactually had me going for a bit. but then again, bush could get owned by a jack-in-the-box. I bet he's got fbi agents looking everywhere for carmen san diego rather than bin laden. (remember carmen san diego? old kids show from the nineties. I doubt anyone remembers >.>)

(remember carmen san diego? old kids show from the nineties. I doubt anyone remembers >.>)

1064337382[/snapback]

I do! "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?" was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid. I remember that one time, my mother - who absolutely detested the program - referred to it as, "Where in the HELL is Carmen San Diego?" which made me laugh so hard I missed the first fourth of the program.