xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tripletriangle

Have You Ever Felt Read This

Have you ever felt like your life was one big reality show?

Well, For as long as I can remember - I have always had a bit of a worry that my life was just one big reality show. I don?t know why, Its not strange things happen to me alot...I just feel like I am for some reasons...Its possible that all these reality shows on TV caused this, I donno how many of you saw a show called ??The Jo-Shmo show?? about a guy who thought he was in a challenge to win 1 million dollars or something...Everyone on the show was a actor/actress except for the one guy, Who thought the whole thing was real.

laity, A tv station here aired a show named ??the Truman Show?? Which is about a guy (Jim Carry) who lives his life as normal, But really he?s on one big reality show, From the second he was born the show started, The Truman show has a full city of actors, with cameras everywhere. Their is not a part of town that is not seen, Everyone in the show has Cameras in their buttons, it was a really good show...So now Im constantly looking for cameras...Any one else ever feel like that?

I could say i've felt like that before. you're not sure what your supposed to do, but you know your supposed to do somthing. But i've learned that no matter what you go through, you'll get through it some way or another.

Yeah sure, I think this is one of those things everyone goes through ocassionaly, especially when those unbelievable things happen and you think this must be a setup, so yeah Im pretty sure this is a normal feeling for most people and like you say tripletriangle all those reality shows cant be helping,oh and p.s. yeah The Truman Show is a really good film.

turns out I've actually been ON a reality show, though didn't even know it at the time. Thought it was just a movie set, turns out they were doing the show about US as we were standing there like morons watching all the goings-on. It's called Invasion Iowa and should be on TV sometime this month. blehhh :) How embarassing!

I watched that movie twice on the weekend. It's a good movie. But anyways, no, I don't really think that my life is a reality show (or a 24-hour TV show for that matter). At one time I did have that feeling, but that was awhile ago.

It is so weird i feel like that all of the time. I always felt that my life is fake and it is all a show. Then i watched the truman show and i realized that hey maybe some other people feel that way and i am not crazy. they have to at least thought of that in order to make the movie right?

I can't say I have ever felt like I am trapped inside a world where people are watching my every move. I find it quite weird that you get the suspicion that your life is a reality show. :)

laity, A tv station here aired a show named the Truman Show Which is about a guy (Jim Carry) who lives his life as normal, But really hes on one big reality show, From the second he was born the show started, The Truman show has a full city of actors, with cameras everywhere. Their is not a part of town that is not seen, Everyone in the show has Cameras in their buttons, it was a really good show...So now Im constantly looking for cameras...Any one else ever feel like that?

62247[/snapback]

I think I remember seeing something like that, but it was a movie and not a T.V show.....