xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pina

Joomla 1.0.7 Released

New version of Joomla CMS is now available as of Sunday 15th January 2006 21:00 UTC for download. 1.0.7 is essentially 1.0.6 repackaged to fix one major bug in 1.0.6 - therefore it should still be considered a Security Release. It contains nine (9) `Low Level` Security Fixes, and seventy (70) plus minor/non-critical bug fixes.

Download link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Joomla updates have always been easy to install, which I appriciate a lot. Just copy all the files to your server and voila!The main thing about this version that I like is this. In the versions before (at least 1.0.4) the language support wasn't really good. I'm not talking about installing languages, but how they look on different browsers. In my language, there are the following characters: č, ć, đ, ž, š. In 1.0.4 they didn't appear at all in Internet Exlorer, whereas on Firefox they did. Now you can see them everywhere :)