xisto Community
Pina

I'm Joined The Group

What can I say about me. I joined Xisto because I need a free and good host. I'm creating a blog/site about F1 in my home language (portuguese). You can say: "You have blogger and much others, why you need a host?"Well, for me the possibilites that blogger gives to me aren't enought I always need more, and more is this.About my professionals life, I'm nursing student, almost finishing, and at the moment I'm working in a hospital.What I like? Girls first of all:) My friends, computers, games, webdesign, formula 1, cinema, music and, yes, girls.For all interested my site is f1cronicas.astahost.com and I use wordpress 2.0 to create my blog site.

Well welcome to Xisto and I wish you success in your scholatic endeavors and hopre also you get enjoyment from running your own site. You will find that Xisto will be down almost never, but there was a short period of time back just a while ago when they moved the server but its all fixed up now.

Welcome to the forums. But I hate to break it to you - I think you'll find that it is against the Xisto Terms Of Service to have a webpage in a language other than english...Anyway good luck with it :)

I don't think so, my site is in Dutch and in the almost a year now that I'm here, I never had any problems. Welcome on Xisto btw, have a nice stay and enjoy your flight with your captain Opaque. His team is always standing by for you if you need any assistance. :)-=jeroen=-

I think you'll find that it is against the Xisto Terms Of Service to have a webpage in a language other than english...

Nope ! On the forum you must speak English (only politeness for people who don't speak Dutch nor German). Simply, if you read the Xisto Rules, you will see that you can do absolutely everything you want provided it's honest. You can even do a very profession site for selling things if you are a legal reseller. Welcome aboard, Pina, have a long life with us.
By the way, on Xisto you can do a lot more than a blog. For instance, have a look at fantastico in Xisto's cpanel, you can create a very professional forum, without any advertisement, and no constraint and no need to register (you choose if people have to do it or not). Think about it, because a private forum exclusively for your friends on the subject of your choice will probably improve your site.
Regards
Yordan