xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Fifa 2005

ok i just got this game and the graphics really suck! i bought it for ps1 but it still works in ps2. the graphics are realy bad you can't even see the players faces.. is the game like that or maybe is it because its for ps1? also is fifa 2004 better than 2005?

Its because its for PS1. I doubt 2004 is better than 2005. I use to play 2004, but for XBOX and it was an awesome game. I doubt they would have gone from good to bad...-Triple Triangle (name unknown... lost in the abyss of the internet)

why did u but it for ps1 anyway i bet u can pick up fifa 2005 for about ?20 for PS2 its is a great game i got 2 say i have it for xbox i have all the fifa games i love fifa best footy game everRoll On fifa 2006if you like fifa try and get fifa street it anit been out long

alright.. well it was cheaper.. tahts y i boght it lol.. and its like $30 or $40 here, the fifa 2005 and 2004. they have the same price and fifa 2004 has been out for like 2 years now. but ill go change it and get it for ps2.

Fifa is sweet dude I don't know what your talking about. Maybe because you bought it for ps1 the graphics suck. I don't even like soccer and I play this game all the time because it is a lot of fun. But I think both games are really about the same in the game play catagory.

yeah...Fifa 2005 is not worth the price. 2004 is better.

63342[/snapback]

What planet are you from? You clearly haven't played the games. I own both of them and FIFA 2005 is miles better. Career Mode was a shambles in FIFA 2004 and now in FIFA 2005 it is much better and now is 15 seasons long. You are about the only person in the world that has said that.....

Does anyone knows how can i do smooth movements with fifa2005? In previous versions you could just press "CTRL + a" or another combination and the player did fancy movement. In lasts versions it happens that sometimes the player make incredible controls but i do not know how to order a player to make that movements. I hope you understand what i mean and someone can help to enjoy the game a bit more.

Does anyone knows how can i do smooth movements with fifa2005? In previous versions you could just press "CTRL + a" or another combination and the player did fancy movement. In lasts versions it happens that sometimes the player make incredible controls but i do not know how to order a player to make that movements. I hope you understand what i mean and someone can help to enjoy the game a bit more.

hey mizako i think u need to press shift if u want ur palyer to do skills while running....

nywayz the game rocks on pc exept for the crowd which look more like animated cardboard cutouts ;-)

I agree there better graphics but geeze this is not what its all about.Why do poeple think that better graphics makes a game? I understand it makes it better quality but come on it does not effect the game in anyway when your playing. Fifa 2005 is quality on both ps2 and ps3, But on the ps3 the game is way different. I am pretty good on fifa on ps2 but when i went to a mates house to play it on ps3 i was no good at it. Its still quality on both tho

I'm a true footie fan and always will be, it's the only sport around the globe that is worth watching. Oh and by the way people who call this wonderful sport soccer are people who don't know anything about the true Football sport. I didn't actually buy this game and I never intended to but one of my friends had given me his copy which he didn't like to try. Boy was that worthless. EA sports managed over the years to bring a game for footie fans and make them enjoy it. Lately they have been trying to cheat off the Winning Eleven 7 game by Konami and it is evident in every move. No matter how hard EA will try they will never even come close to Winning Eleven 7 because they just simply don't have Football-true engineers working on this game and they are only after the money. Speaking to a lot of people(AMERICANS to be exact) they choose graphics over true realistic gameplay that represents true Football, and that just tells me one thing that they know nothing of the sport and should not come near it in whatever way. EA had said they had corrected errors in previous games but that's all a [...]because players in the game still wait for the ball to come to them instead of running towards it and also EA still haven't figured out a way past their formulated way of scorring goals. A good example of that if you want to score a goal all you have to do is cross and I guarantee a goal no matter what. EA sports FIFA "FOOTBALL" 2005 is simply a shadow imitation of Winning Eleven 7, and the only difference between the 2 is the graphics in EA is better and that is why I gave a 1 star. Whoever gives it more is no Footie Fan you just remember that. If you simply want good graphics then buy the game but keep in mind you are no footie fan, but if you want a realistic wonderful game you play Winning Eleven 7 which I give a 6 out of 5. Winning Eleven 8 is coming out soon it will erase every attempt by EA to succeed in Football games.