xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tripletriangle

Did You Know Ipod Is An Mp3 Player? Be honest

Did you know from the beggining iPod is an MP3 player? Or are you finding this out right now from this post or did someone tell you before??

62215[/snapback]

Ok, I am going to post a reply to this... Yes, I knew what an iPod is before I saw this post. iPods are one of the most sold MP3 players, they can also act as storage device :)

Now seriously as moderator, please make longer posts than this. Longer posts (with good contents) will greatly improve your hosting credits.

I know that it's an MP3 player way before I read this.I think the iRiver is much better than the iPod because their GUI is much better, and they don't have the click wheel. Also, newer versions of the iRiver has the capabilities of playing videos, so if I ever get a chance, I'll spend my money on the iRiver. In addition, I think the iPod is way too cliche :)

There are some people who would question this, maybe be in between or maybe they would be in total agreement of an Ipod being a MP3 player. Some people think that an iPod is not an Mp3 player, because of the superb gui its got to most mp3 players. While others say that it might pass as an mp3 player, but not really because the iPod is more expandable than the others. While people who are in total agreement are in total agreement because it is in fact a MP3 player, with a good gui. I mean the only new thing that the ipod can do is become a photo album, but as all mp3 players do. It only plays music just like an mp3 player. So in conclusion there are many views, but the only true one is it's an Mp3 player.

Yep I knew a long while ago when they were first released my uncle had one immediatly he's an apple fanatic, he said he downloaded music to it so i assumed it was mp3 format. and have since then. and hence been right everytime its been brought up 0.o

Well actually......technically the ipod is not an Mp3 player. See when songs are put on itunes....and later onto the ipod, there file format is changed from Mp3 to an M4A file.Therefore this means that the ipod is actually and M4A Player.*ps. What kind of question was that, to not no what an ipod is yous have to be living under a rock*