xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tripletriangle

The Sims Online

Has anybody heard of The Sims Online?It has been online for around 2 years now... It was (emphasising on the 'was') the best online game in its time... Then it got really boring...In the game you would be one Sim (Sim would be short for Simulation, which is why they named the sims the way they did) and meet other fellow Sims (other real people on another computer)It was fun because you got to meet very interesting people... You would earn skills, work on objects that gave you money, find interesting people that you would date and then marry, stuff like that... Real life stuff...I haven't played it in a while... I canceled my account 9 months ago... It was 10 bucks a month Im now using for something else...But go ahead and try it! Its fun for a while... Then you get bored but I played it for a year and a half and it was wild!

one of the reason i didn't get it is because it cost money just to get online and play with other people. That's just messed up. when I first saw the thing I thought it was free but you have to pay money. I just got the SIMS 2. I'm still sturggling to keep the damn people alive. lol.

Yeah, I was pretty dissapointed when i saw the sims online was pay monthly, But I just waited and got the sims 2. I loved making a house with all my friends or family in it and removing all the exits and seeing how long they would survive, and who would be the last die! Do people still play the Sims Online? Or has it emptied after the hype died and people stopped playing it online, like Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3, which emptied as soon as Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4 Came out.