xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mzlingling

Anyone Played Sailormoon: Another Story

I admit this is probably a pretty old and childish game in some ways since it's Sailormoon x] But when i was younger I was totally into this game!! I was looking all over for cheats! I actually managed to finish the game recently cause I found this awesome cheat! It's the best sailormoon game I've ever played before :) I can almost feel that love for the anime Sailormoon again! haha...

Erm... so you're saying you couldn't beat a sailor moon game without cheats? Jeez. That's really really bad...Well I'm not a big fan of sailor moon, but I am a big fan of japanese schoolgirls =D. Did you know that themangaka of sailor moon was married to the mangaka that maid Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter X Hunter? If he likes her then she must be doing something right, eh?I'm not flaming, but: Usually games that revolve around animes or shows tend to be the ultimate suckage. This is mostly due to the fact that you're often able to change the outcome of the actual story, which is in my opinion as bad as saying "screw you" to the origional plot. It's the same reason I dispise fanfics and everything they stand for, and all they really stand for is a reader's pethetic attempt to try to become a part of something that is origionally cool, by manipulating the characters to say stupid things they would never say, and do things they would never do.

well i have nothing against what you said :) cause I kinda agree in some ways... the games and fanfics and all that just ruins the original story line... but back then when i was a lil kid... i was pretty much oblivious to all of that!and no i didnt know the mangaka that made sailormoon married the mangaka that maid those two! OMGOSH! I so want to watch Hunter X Hunter...

well i have nothing against what you said :) cause I kinda agree in some ways... the games and fanfics and all that just ruins the original story line... but back then when i was a lil kid... i was pretty much oblivious to all of that!

and no i didnt know the mangaka that made sailormoon married the mangaka that maid those two! OMGOSH! I so want to watch Hunter X Hunter...

1064336724[/snapback]

Don't WATCH it, READ ir! In my opinion, the mangas are always better. Besides, although the manga is continuing, the anime has ended a few years ago. I'm not entirely sure why, but in he manga the mangaka said something about that. If you'd like, I can tell you where to get scanlations of the whole series, since it's not out in volumes in america yet. Just pm me if you're interested, because I'm not entirely sure if scanlations count as a nono on this forum, although I think hunter x hunter is unlicenced.