xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Alexandre Cisneiros

Google Labs Try new Google Services before evebody

Google Labs is the site where you can find the Google Servidcs thad wasn't relaced oficialy, and ae in BETA version:

Labs.google.com, Google's technology playground.

Google labs showcases a few of our favorite ideas that aren't quite ready for prime time.

What you can find there:

-Google Web Accelerator

Save time online by loading web pages faster

-Google Reader

Use Google's web-based feed reader to keep up with what's important to you

-Froogle Mobile US or UK

Search for products from your mobile phone using Froogle

---------AND MUCH MORE!

Why you are losing time?

Visit now: https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=pBslVPOQBMaH8Qfe8oG4BA&gws_rd=ssl

Great something else that people can do with their cell phones. I am getting to where I hate having a cell phone. Seems like it is more of leash than a tool. I remember a day when if you weren't home, and someone from work called and I was out...I was out. Too bad. I'm enjoying a movie, eating at Applebees, or watching the game at Buffalo Wild Wings. Now I've learned what the off button and to leave the thing in my car when I'm out. I can see the line of people now shopping at the mall using Froogle to see who has the best sales on that week. "Should I go shopping at Dillards or JC Penny"...all my lady friends are going to love it...Me...I want my cell phone to do one thing: make clear calls with few discontections. That's all. I don't want to type IM's, I don't want to take pictures, I don't need it to tell me where I am and where I am going (however said lady friends might insist on that when I get lost and refuse to stop for directions). That being said, my dad already has some kind of dial up accelerator from Netscape that lessens the quality of images to load faster. The Feed reader sounds like Google News. There are tones of RSS/ATOM/whatever else readers that you can create your own custom news/info feed page if you want already on the market. Other than having the "google" name on it, I really don't see the major advantage. I like to say this though: I remember when Wal-Mart was a good company under Sam Walton. When he died the Harvard MBA's came in and started playing by their rules. So it's not Google now, it's who runs Google next that you have to worry about...