xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
archangelxxii

Hey! just to introduce me

Hey everyone, I just thought I'd introduce myself and tell you guys....and girls a bit about me. So, I'm Kerry, I'm a 23 year old guy in Suffolk, and I know Kerry is a rather weird name for a guy, unless you know a fair bit about Celtic which I must admit I don't, it's just something I've heard. Anyway, I've been studying all sorts of computing courses since I left highschool. I've also taught myself a lot from the internet etc. So far I can claim to knowing HTML, Visual Basic, SQL, currently learning PHP and MySQL. I'd just like to say now that although I claim to knowing HTML, Visual Basic and SQL I would in no right call myself a master in any of these.Anyway, apart from programming I take great interest in digital graphics, website design, and online gaming, I can often be found in the shadowy depths of GameSpy on Medal of Honour - SpearheadErmmm....well I think thats about it....