xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
poy

**hi Uhm You Attention**

Well now that I have your attention, my name is Mark. And looks like i've stumbled upon one heck of a great service here. I'm currently in college working my way to become a network tech. :D and looking for a webhost to start a site for the hobby i love! R/C trucks/cars. I hope to make an online community with the space i do get. There anyone else interested in r/c cars/trucks. i'm mainly into Nitro Monster trucks and cars. :D

Well, as you seem to have gained my attention at leat, I thought I would take a second to welcome you to the Xisto. It's slightly strange me doing this though as I'm actually so new to this site that I've still not actually posted my own introduction yet. I agree with you on the services that Xisto offer people though, it seems to me that to get such a comprehensive package for the little time it takes to post on the discussion boards is a brilliant way of doing things.... :D As for R/C cars, I have to admit that up until a few weeks ago I've not given the R/C world much attention. I keep seeing the adverts for those petrol remote control cars though, the ones that can get up to pretty impressive speeds. They sell the kits that you purchase and put together yourself which is something I'd love to do. Although having the money and the free time are another thing completely. ;) Anyway, enough of this, welcome to the site...hopefully it's just as good as it seems. :D