xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bttfpromo

Does Your School Annoy You? Too Tough On You?

maybe just a little...i spent in this schools only one year, so i cant judge too much...just one thing:I HATE the Biology professor...ARGH! a had a D on the end beacouse i have long hair!

well my school doesn't. but that's just because i'm a senior and only have to go to school till 1 o'clock. that owns! lovin school this year :D just one big party... kinda.

Nah mine doesn't, I actually enjoy it.... most of the time, there's always your friends there to chat with and most of the teachers at my school are pretty nice and have a sense of humour so it doesn't make the lessons too boring :D

I'm homeschooled o_o and its actualy ok, I've been homeschooled all my life.The school in this town I know stinks tho, I would NOT want to go to it.

HighSchool. Yeah that was one big bad memory. :P The nearest thing to school that I go to these days is MPC. I just go there to hang out. It is a community college and most of my friends go there so yeah. I guess in school, you have to create your fun. I found my fun my being absolutely wild and crazy. Everyone says that I still am, so I guess I still am. If I were still in highschool, I would just do that same thing now. Find something to do in the school that makes you happy or at least bear through it. :D