xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TimeBomb1405241516

Battlefield2 & Battlefront 2 Which is youre favourite?

I prefer BattleField2, besides the loading times and such, it's a brilliant game! My favourite class is Sniper. I've been playing for a good amount of time, and my favourite map is probably Sharqui Peninsuala. My favourite kill must have been when I was taking cover, then heard a helicopter flying towards me, I stand up, aim, fire, HEADSHOT on pilot, all within about 4seconds :D.

BattleFront2, well it's alright, could have done with better graphics, but hey! I love the space-battles! And of course, playing as Jedi/Sith :D.

I agree, Battlefield 2 is the better fps. I myself will usually take the spec ops kit and cause mayhem at the enemy's base or blow up tanks passing by with the C4. Fav map is Strike at karkand, seeing as I live in the city in real life, I know how to hide being buildings. :D

Lol Spec Ops is pretty fun, playing as him the best thing must be to sneak under enemy vehicles and place c4 under them, then when they drive/fly away, you blow them up and watch them fly :D.