xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TimeBomb1405241516

Hi!

Hey, i'm Jake Hollands, 14, and I like to do Graphics design (Photoshop), Animation (Flash), and Web-Designing (Photoshop and Flash). I love to ski, mountain-board etc. and also play guitar, me and a friend have both started a animation&graphics community with over 300 members, and are now restarting on our community, hoping to reach a minimum of 1,500 members. I have a profile on DeviantArt, my nickname is Hollands there, and am also known as Jakel and Vice.I came up with this nickname when talking to a friend and said 'Dude... I really need a new nickname... something with both a chaotic feel and a poetic side' his eye falls on a book named 'TimeBomb' and there you have it. I hope to stay here, seems a good place!Peace out!-TimeBomb

Hi and welcome to the forums. I play guitar too. Well. When I say "play" I'm using the term very loosely (I suck). *grins* I hope you enjoy hanging out here.