xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ccb_v2

Unbelievable Free FPS

This game is amazing. It's a Korean knock off of Battle Field 2 but it's free. It's really really nice. It has a great online network with driveable vehicles, modern weaponry, and a built-in ranking system.

Follow the directions here:

Download

Here's a screen shot:

Posted Image

235564[/snapback]

Wow ccb_v2 ... that screenshot really is amazing. The graphics of the background and the character look really good for an online game, especially the weapon. But could you please tell me exactly what an Fps is? :D

It's a Korean knock off of Battle Field 2 but it's free. It's really really nice. It has a great online network with driveable vehicles, modern weaponry, and a built-in ranking system.

The storyline sounds quite decent but how do you win. Also can you like interact with other people who are playing this game? Thanks for the download link by the way. I'll check it out. :D

Wow ccb_v2 ... that screenshot really is amazing. The graphics of the background and the character look really good for an online game, especially the weapon. But could you please tell me exactly what an Fps is? :)

The storyline sounds quite decent but how do you win. Also can you like interact with other people who are playing this game? Thanks for the download link by the way. I'll check it out. :P

1064335711[/snapback]

FPS means first person shooter.

I haven't played battlefield 2 yet, but if it's anything like it's predecessor, the main goal is to capture key locations, and kill the enemy with really big guns :-D

looks like BF2, i played it for a bit and its quite good for a free game. Also may wanna consider AmericasArmy for a free FPS. But its more simulated as the recoil in shooting is very intense and hard. Check it out if you can.

More like Battle Field 2 yup. It's pretty fun for awhile but I don't know, it's not really as good as BF2. Maybe I'm just being biased cause BF2 is a known title and I tend to fall for known titles over the other :/ Still great for those who have never played or don't have BF2 at least :)

Probably copyrighted freeware, you need to register to play, it's something like America's Army's concept with ranks and stuff.[spoiled-brat-mode]They could use some anti alias and more detailed textures, also, dynamic lighting would be cool too :). (Played too much Call of Duty 2)but for a freeware game it's certainly great.[/spoiled-brat-mode]

Probably copyrighted freeware, you need to register to play, it's something like America's Army's concept with ranks and stuff.

[spoiled-brat-mode]

They could use some anti alias and more detailed textures, also, dynamic lighting would be cool too :). (Played too much Call of Duty 2)

but for a freeware game it's certainly great.

[/spoiled-brat-mode]

1064336621[/snapback]

The game isn't as good as i thought it would be. Poorly made but for free can't go wrong i guess first time playing in a 32 player server at the top in the matter of mins woot =) and stayed that way the whole game. Well time too go back too CSS!