xisto Community
warbird1405241485

Arnold Schwarzenegger Violates Own Law naughty Arnie :P

The Californian "Governator" Arnold Schwarzenegger who got hurt last saturday when he was riding on his motorcycle didn't have any driving license for his motor. The 58-years old motorlover said that didn't have any license because he was "forgotten" (*ugh*, yeah right) to get one. Schwazenegger said that he won't drive his Harley Davidson anymore until he got a license. (Probably not very hard for him since he is ... you know what). Strange thing: he has made some very strict laws about driving licenses, for example you can't get your license in California if you aren't a legal American citizen. And most strange about it, the police didn't even wanted to give him a bill! What do you think: should police give him a bill or not? My opinion is that he's just an American (well, he wasn't even born there, but anyway) citizen so I think he just have to pay it. He's rich enough for it.-=jeroen=-

Why do you think people want to be politicians? It's surely not because they want to world to be better place don't you think? If it's not for the money it's for the privileges you get as a high placed official.

If Arnold said that he would not ride his Harley until the license issue was resolved then that is about all he could do. Not all states require a special drivers license for a motorcycle or motor scoooter. If he were not issued a ciattion at the time of his offense (when he wrecked the bike) then you can't just go back and say well we now know that you had no license but drove a motorcycle anyway.He is the Chief Law Enforcement Officer as well as Commander in Chief of the California National Guard. Personally I don't see anything wrong with the man riding a motorcycle without a license, should he also be issued numerous citations for all the movies he appeared in when operating a motorcycle?You need to worry about other things than if the Governor of California was driving his motorcycle without a motorcycle license.

Personally, I don't see why any motorcycle rider needs a special endorsement. It's not like most states make you do anything special to get it - just show up at the appropriate government office, give the attendant money, and wait for the updated drivers license to show up in the mail. Okay, so that's how a lot of offices here in Texas do things. I don't see the purpose behind the whole thing, really. Unless the state, or even the whole country, starts making would-be motorcycle riders take a driving test, or motorcycle training, to get the endorsement, there's no point behind the whole endorsement thing.