xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lvbeck

Ie Crashed After Updata help me~~

because you are using a cursed version of Microsoft Internet Explorer. The prophesy tells us in our old old books, that when year 2006 comes, all the copys of Internet Explorer will be doomed to darkest corners of earth and neither one copy will work good for it's master. So you must make sure to follow the prophesy and download a fresh new copy of our next leader - FireFox. Ok enough joking, just don't wonder if anything from microsoft don't work as should, best replacement for IE is firefox, you can find it at https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/?utm_source=firefox-com&utm_medium=referral

LOL .. are you in advertising final ? :D

Well have to agree with final tho it was a joke .. If you wana continue using M$ products please do .. but you might just want to give FireFox a try. Rather the updates that M$ provides is based on other products too .. so you have to check what other stuff is related to that install. Normally when they say "Update" it means 1 or more programs are affected.

Go FireFoxing for a while ! :D

Regards

Dhanesh

LOL .. are you in advertising final ? :D

Well have to agree with final tho it was a joke .. If you wana continue using M$ products please do .. but you might just want to give FireFox a try. Rather the updates that M$ provides is based on other products too .. so you have to check what other stuff is related to that install. Normally when they say "Update" it means 1 or more programs are affected.

Go FireFoxing for a while ! :D

Regards

Dhanesh

1064335317[/snapback]

I am using both IE and firefox, when I uninstalled the patch,my IE work again, it's that updata important?

i agree with everyone in this post. IE sucks it up. it takes unnecessary resources and just lags way behind others in new browser technology. Firefox is leading the way and is way out front with stability, reliablility and usefulness.so i guess what i'm saying is... firefox in my opinion rules and IE sucks

You might have installen two updates that are congruenting so it couldnt open web sites.I'have read in a magazine about your problem, one update is not from Microsoft, (has bad aim) it congruents with the normal one.You may have to uninstall Internet Explorer with Windows XP CD, and reinstall it again.Better use another browser because if you do it wronly (like me) every program that came with Windows XP would be gone.

Why I cannot open webpages anymore when I installed the new Internet Explorer Update for Windows XP sp2(KB905915)? 

My browser is IE6.0 with msn search toolbar.

1064335308[/snapback]

I'm surprised that IE worked *before* you updated.

Seriously though ... I'm going to have to agree with everyone who suggested Firefox.

One suggestion that I can make towards fixing IE (if such a thing is even possible with that pile of junk program) is to browse around on Microsoft's Web site for suggestions. Who knows? There might even be a newer patch/update than the one you're trying.