xisto Community
Lukasz

Im Leaving This Host its to hard

hey evryoneI can't always post im sorry. Its not easy for me to post, all the time and i might be going to Florida or Poland for vacation.So i won't be able to post im gonna find another host sry, if i was able to post i keep this host

I know what you mean. I am not on that much as I was in the beginning problems and things just arose.I don't know how long I'll be active on here.I hope you find the right host for you and good luck

The solution is paid hosting, or you can find a host that splash a huge banner on your pages. It's not difficult to find another hosting option.Anywhere you go there are requirements, ours is that we require you to post instead of us plastering a huge adbanner on your site. If we did that we would propably make more money than we are now. This is because we put the ads on our site instead off members sites.There is nothing hidden, when you ask for hosting you should have read that the requirement is to post. We have an option to pay for credits if you need to be absent for an extended time, that will keep your account in good standing. And some users have over 100 hosting credits and are in no danger if they take a week or 5 off.Nils

I REALLY suggest you don't leave this host if it's just the posting issue. Teh host is too damn good, no ads, lotsa space, and look at all those 99's in the cPanel :)I recommend that you just post several good, quality posts before you leave. Just find a topic that catches your interest, or Hell, even something that DOESN'T catch your interest, just as long as you have something to say. How long do you plan on leaving? It's it's just for 2-3 weeks, just post a bit. I myself can easy move up 4-5 credits in a day if I absolutely NEED to.Also, your credits can drop as low as 7 without your site and its content being deleted.Just my... *counts* 34 cents.:)

I agree, Xisto is too good just to abandon because you cant be active for a while. Try backing up your site on your own computer, and making the quality posts. If you make the posts, but cant manage enough credits to keep the site open, then just re-apply when you return from your trip. Oh, and doesn't Xisto just suspend the account unless the hosting credits is lower than minus thirty? Are you going to be gone for more than a month?

Also, your credits can drop as low as 7 without your site and its content being deleted.

62228[/snapback]

Wrong, nothing happens until you hit a negative number... so below zero your web site would be blocked until you have more than 3 hosting credits, if your hosting credits go below -30 your account is terminated by the script.

Nils

I know it can be kinda hard to keep posting everyday. But i think it is worth it because there is no other free host that offers as much as this one does. There definatly is no other host that is as reliable. But i have found that if you take 1 day and get your post count up around 15 or 20 credits and then post just at least one post per day your account will be ok. I did get suspended for a while because of personal problems but i got it back up in 1 day and have been up ever since. But i do understand why someone would want to leave. If i had money i would probably go to a paid host. Actully i think Xisto has a paid option. I would probably just upgrade my account here to paid.

Wrong, nothing happens until you hit a negative number... so below zero your web site would be blocked until you have more than 3 hosting credits, if your hosting credits go below -30 your account is terminated by the script.

Nils

62232[/snapback]

D'oh. I got the number 7 from the number of credits you need to get your site reactivated.

Don't mind me... Can I apply for Village Idiot? :)

hey its to late i already found a webhost im sorry but i have an ilness and i might not be feeling well and its really hard to get on my pc sometimes. I can't say what my iln ess is sry :)

Oh man, that sux big time. Whats wrong with you, if I may ask? I hope you will get better and come back here to this great forum this guys have created. :)

hey im sry it is very personal to me please understand, i can't say what my ilness is

Oh man, that sux big time. Whats wrong with you, if I may ask? I hope you will get better and come back here to this great forum this guys have created.  :)

62258[/snapback]

Lukas I am really sorry to see you go. I hope that you feel much better soon and everything gets resolved for you. Kindness and support from afar.

Nils

62232[/snapback]

Haha, Nils :)

Anyway, like everyone else, I hope you find a great host as this one, and whenever you get a chance, come back and post as a guest! We'd really like to hear from you and how your site is coming along. Good luck with future endeavors, and I hope you feel better! :)

Don't leave Lukazz, you can easily make several posts and gain 30, 40, 50, 60 credits, one credit lasts you one day, it is very easy to get lot's of credits, just post lot's of nice long quality posts, I almost have my credits for hosting, i can wait till I do...