xisto Community
Khymnon

Can Someone Please Send Me A Google's Orkut Invite

Hello everyone,Does anyone here have a Orkut membership, through which he/she could send me an invitation?For those of you who don't know, Orkut is Google's version of an online community. I don't know much more about it, and I doubt many do. It's basically an exclusive club of sorts. Just like Google did with Gmail, you can only join Orkut if you recieve an invitation from a current member.That's why I'm asking whether someone here is. :-)

Notice from miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG:
Topic title edited to elicit better and quicker responses from other members.
Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

Well, it's not really google's it's just in association with google... Well anyway, my social life is (I think) pretty good, so I don't have too much time to use this kinds of web services to advance it...

I stand corrected. Orkut.com is indeed merely affiliated with Google, even though this affiliation seems to be getting rather close. Thank you for pointing that out, finaldesign.It's a good thing you have a good social life (I think), but it's my reasoning that "this kind of web services" is not simply a way to advance an existing *real-life* social life. Online communities seem to be having a new, totally separate paradigm of their own. But naturally, this is a matter of varying opinions, and it should belong to a separate thread.My original request remains standing though :-)

They are now converting the members of Orkut to get a google account. So with that, you will have the same email address as your username for Orkut, Gmail, alerts, adwords, adsense.. etc..etc.

If you want to be invited to Orkut, I could send you an invitation.Just give me your First Name, Second Name and email address.I will send the invitation over to that email address.

Do you have a gmail account? I think if you have it, you can join Orkut automatically. I haven't created an account on Orkut yet (maybe never will...), so I don't know any way to invite you except sending you a gmail invite.

Actually, szupie, it's more like the other way around. It's basically the way GMail is, if you have a GMail account, you automatically have a Google Account, but you can't have a GMail account unless you got an invite.If it was that easy, why would I post this questin? :-)And m^e, once again, thanks for the edit. I'll try to pay more attention to my titles in the future. :-)

Just pm me your first, last name and your e-mail address and i will send you two invitations to gmail and orkut.

Just pm me your first, last name and your e-mail address and i will send you two invitations to gmail and orkut.

WOULD SOME ONE PLEASE SEND MEEEEE AN INVITATION TO ORKUT, I HAVE A GMAIL ACCOUNT. MY NAME IS SERA HUSSAINI AND MY GMAIL IS

SERA.HUSSAINI@GMAIL.COM

I WOULD REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT...REALLY!!!

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS : )

hehehehe

WOULD SOME ONE PLEASE SEND MEEEEE AN INVITATION TO ORKUT, I HAVE A GMAIL ACCOUNT. MY NAME IS SERA HUSSAINI AND MY GMAIL IS
SERA.HUSSAINI@GMAIL.COM

I WOULD REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT...REALLY!!!

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS : )

hehehehe

Sera, if you are already have a gmail account, just use that as username and your gmail password to log into Orkut.

i don't know what is happening right now to gmail, but now the invitaions doesn't increase anymore, now since you give a person an invitation consider you lost it, i heared that this because they are useless and now you can join gmail without invitation but i tried to find that registeration page they are talking about without any success.

i think they began to stop invitation system to slow up thier progress till they finish it, how many months till now it's going on while it's still trial and in beta version??

i think they are into releasing it in final shape so soon, i heared they are working on the hardware cause they are planning to make it unlimited inbox storage, this will beat all the others.

i think they should change it's logo and type beside it :

"Gmail, here lays the body of Bill Gates"

:o