xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Razor Blaze

Sweet Home

Sweet home for the Orginal 8bit Nintendo has got to be the best rpg I have ever played. Too bad I had to get a translated rom, since we never got it in the states, and I can't figure out why.The idea behind it is, your like.. paranormal invesgators, and you are checking out this old mansion. When you enter you encounter a powerful entety that destorys the only way out.now you and your party has to find a new way out. There are 4 or 5 party members, each with their own unique tools, which you use to get around obstilces.An example is, when the entety destroys the exit, it leaves big piles of glass on the floor, so you use the charater with a vacume to vacume it up.Also your tools work in combat, the charater with a lighter is awesome in combat situation with bugs, the flame on the lighter frys the bugs.Also the combat is intresting, you face a slew of paranormal monsters, not limited to ghosts, skeletons, body parts, haunted dolls, ect. You also face a number of bugs and animals that have now made this place their home. You dont have any real weapons, just stuff you find laying around and can use. Another thing I like is the magick system which is a prayer system. To add danger to the game, things can happen without a moments notice, lights can fall from the celings, ect. This also has to be one of the most graphic NES games I have ever seen, featuring decapation, rotting corpes and bloody skeletons, for a Nintendo game, its pretty gorey. The games awesome, Id link you all to it, but I am sure it would be breaking some sort of community standards.