xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Razor Blaze

Hands On With The Sony Psp I hope i post this at the right section.

Today I got my tax return, so I paid off the rest of my PSP on Layaway and picked it up. Along with that I also picked up Metal Gear Ac!d, Lumines and Wipeout Pure.I opened the box to find alot of papers and pamthlets, and a very thick book. I always liked how sony gave you big books with your purchases, it just makes them feel more important.Along in the box I got Spider Man 2 the movie, a demo disk, a soft-slip carrying case, a hand strap, a 32MB DUO card, a wipe cloth, a batter pack, headphones and a remote control with the headphones. The movies came in cheap cardboard slip cases, I wasnt very happy with that. But what are you going to do? The movies look great and sound great.Almost all of the accessories you get are really cheaply made, the headphones are of poor quality, and the slip-case wouldnt protect from much. The only things I did like were the controller and the movie. The battery pack had to be charged, so I had to wait another hour before I could even turn on my sony PSP.I turned it on, the screen is very nice. I can't stress this enough, its got to be the best damn screen i have ever seen. Its clear, crisp and brilliant. Best screen eva. The stero system on it is also pretty rocking and does a good job with the music on Wipeout Pure and Lumines. You can also crank it up pretty high.The games, well they look good. They totally screw the DS and GBA over. 100 times over in fact. It looks just like a PS2.The buttons are all placed very well on the system. And the analog stick, inisnt a stick, but a button on like... I dunno, it slides in all directtions. But dont get me wrong, it feels great and works well.Some of the ports on the Sony PSP I didnt care for, the covers feel a little cheap here and there. Especially the cover for the battery and the cover for the memory card slot, I am sure in a week or so they will be broken if I am not careul.The loading times are great, except for wipe out pure, it takes like a min to get to the title screen. But its still a very good game.in the end, I am very happy with my purchase and cant wait for the summer and fall line up. The sony PSP has got to be the best portable I picked up.

I got one for the 05 christmas and i think that it is the best portable thing that there is against the other ones like nintendo micro or sumthin and stuff like that.I love the really big screen that it has but the first time i played it i got dizzy coz there is so much detail in so little sapce and it just looks weird.The only thing was the charging when i first opened it coz i really wanted 2 use it!!!PSP ROCKS SO DOES PLAYSTATION