xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyChao

Fly Ff Problem - Can You Help?

I just downloaded Fly FF today. I tried registering but there is a ID register problem. I tried all the usernames I wanted but it kept on saying "Error: Username not VALID!" Can anyone help?

Notice from miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG:
Use normal font size for your posts. Size 9 is a sight for sore eyes and is generally looked down upon by the community here. It won't help your query get noticed any better.
Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

I have thousands of tiny black flies in my home. I have bombed sprayed poured drain cleaners in my drains, still cant get rid of them. Can someone please help me? I'm desperate-ashley homa

I just downloaded Fly FF today. I tried registering but there is a ID register problem. I tried all the usernames I wanted but it kept on saying "Error: Username not VALID!" Can anyone help?

you must remember not to enter invalid characters such as !"¡$%&%/(= and must be more than 6 alfanumeric characters, That should help you.

Also, if that doesn't seems to work, try using a different web browsing software like firefox, or, if you're using firefox then try to use Internet Explorer to create your account.

Hope it helps.