xisto Community
bangalore

Introducing Myself A Bangalore Introduction

Hello everybody.

I'm Michal, a 21 year old female from Israel. I am a beginning designer/artist, working towards getting accepted to either architecture school, or graphic-design/visual-communication department at the best art school in this country - "Bezalel" (no pressure at all :P ). Right now I'm going through a math course, and a psychometric (equivalent to SAT) course, which pretty much takes all my time, and leaves me not a whole lot for creativeness. :D
I really like to draw and paint, and to photograph anything that looks interesting. I am also the proud owner of a KSM Tornado bike, which is like having your own little airplane with pedals basically. ;)

You can find my current art gallery here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This looks like a nice community to be a part of, I hope that I'll have something to contribute. :D

Welcome to the boards! This is a really awesome community so I hope you enjoy your stay. I'll have to check out your gallery once I get back to my normal computer tomorrow (currently I'm on a super slow net connection, not good for image viewing).Hope you enjoy your stay, and I look forward to seeing you around in different topics.

Welcome to the forum bangalore!I am not sure wheather you know about this or not that bangalore is a big city in India!I hope you enjoy your stay and contribute here!One more thing, I saw your deviantart account and the pictures over there are good :DAnyways, welcome to the forum once again.