xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SunBlind

Sunblind's Free Graphics 88x31 Button Blanks

These are just some button blanks I made last year. I had just started making micros, so they're not great, but they're here if you want 'em. Tell me if you like them or not, because only the graphics and tutorials I post on here that receive good reviews will get included in the graphics section of my new site. Each ZIP file contains 6 (or 8) different color variations of the button/banner and the fully customizable .psd file. Enjoy!

Image Set 88x31a Preview:

Posted Image

Download Set

Image Set 88x31b Preview:

Posted Image

Download Set

Image Set 88x31c Preview:

Posted Image

Download Set

Image Set 88x31d Preview:

Posted Image

Download Set

Image Set 88x31e Preview:

Posted Image

Download Set

Image Set 88x31f Preview:

Posted Image

Download Set

More to come soon :D

Thank you, thank you :D Looks like I'll be including these in my graphics section after all!

it might just be me but it looks like you repeated the first 2 sets wit hteh first one. thats just me. but those are some interesting designs though for buttons.

The first 3 sets were made from the same abstract work, saint-michael, but they are in fact different. Not a drastic change, but just enough to make them a little different :DThanks!

very nice, I can see their usage as buttons, like those little's for link exchange stuff... good color scheme, I would just desaturate a bit that colors, because they are too strong...

That's why I included the .psd file, so people could customize all aspects of the buttons to suit their tastes :D