xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
saxsux

I Put Ads On My Site: But It's Still Suspended!

I've recently put ads on my site, as Oaque says you can in the Staying Active Rule (http://forums.xisto.com/topic/80428-topic/?findpost=1064277532). My hosting credits have run out last night, and my account has been suspended, even though I put ads on to compensate for the fact that I haven't been able to post on the forums too much recently.Is there anyway to resolve this without having to start posting everywhere?

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

Sorry to double post, but I was hoping for I reply from someone! I've brought my hosting credits up so my site's been unsuspended, but I don't know how long I can keep this up.When can I be sure that my ads will temporarily keep my site up without the need for posting?

Wait up till OpaQue is around - unfortunately, this is something which only he can fix. I've informed him but haven't received any reply yet. He went off on a short trip for the Christmas/New Years week - not sure if he's back yet. Hopefully, the case will be taken up within a day or two as soon as he's online next.

Hey, sorry for being a bit impatient, I was just wondering if there's any news about this.I really could do with getting this sorted out.In the meantime, before OpaQue gets back, I read that you can buy hosting credits. How much would it cost? Do you accept PayPal?