xisto Community
Binod Singh

Firefox Content Enabling And Disabling Content checking

Where can i find content checking enabling and disabling in firefox like it used to be in Internet Explorer ?Is there any method to block a particular website by using password? What is the use of profile setting in firefox. It has shown me only one time, since then I am not able to find profile setting. Does my problem can be solved by using profile setting?

"checking enabling and disabling in firefox"... how is that so ?Blocking a particular website can be done with firewall, and adding the firewall with a password.You can try blocking from IE itself.Open up the IE Options and click Security tab, open Restricted Sites and enter those URL you want to block.Profile settings... Firefox does not have this feature as far as I know...Or maybe you are trying to ask when it first installs, you are the only user of the computer to use firefox or somemore else of another account of your computer is also able to use firefox.