xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SunBlind

Finally, An Honest Paying Hyip! I have proof :)

If you're looking for an honest, paying HYIP... this is it.

The $1.50 I attempted to deposit 2 days ago was intercepted by a hacker, and I immediately sent a support request. I was very upset because my son's birthday is on January 5th, and that money, all the money I had, was going towards a present. Not only did 2006hyip respond to my email in less than 24 hours, they offered to refund my stolen money! Needless to say, I was very happy... but you can't imagine how happy I was when I logged into my egold account and saw a balance of $10.07! I checked my history and saw this:

Posted Image

Now how many other HYIP's do you think would do that?

*ALSO* I deposited that $10.00 back into the site and won $5.00 instantly deposited to my egold in a contest they were running!

Cool - if you go to their site, you'll notice youre nick is listed as the winner of the $10 Xmas Gift Award.

2006hyip.com 1st Xmas Gift ENDED!!We picked 2 Winners automaticly :
sunblind Dec-29-2005 10:06:30 PM $10.00
topaz12 Dec-29-2005 09:58:16 PM $10.00

And each one paid $5 (%50 of them Deposits in The show hour.)

Source: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Are you serious? I haven't checked my email yet, but since I've gotten that email from him saying he sent that $10 for Aiden, we've been talking back and forth about my financial situation and all the PTR programs I do, and he said he'd help me get into some of the best programs he knows. He mentioned the $10 contest he started, but I said I only had $5 in my account, then I got booted again so I went to bed. I wonder what he did...No wait, I know what happened... The $10 is the deposit I made, I got the 50% back reward, $5.00.