xisto Community
muazamali

Free Unlimited File Storage Unlimited File Uploads

If you want to know about free file hosting, I have found a good website, Unlimited File Uploads, 25MB per file. 100% Free :) Your own homepage (example)
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Private file cabinet "My Files"
And much much more....

you will really enjoy this have fun :huh:

:P I know about another website which offers 1 gb free file storage. this storage is free for lifetime, it will never expire, you will got the 1 gb free file storage space for free at this site ____________mofile.com/

1024M ShareBox ....................... USD 0.00
32M FileLocker ........................... USD 0.00
The freedom of digital life ........... Priceless
have fun :P

Notice from miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG:
Wrong forum. Moved to Internet & Websites.

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

filefront.com is better unlimited files sizes unlimited files, unlimit space and bw just look at my states for my filefton account. Files: 39 Downloads: 16,249 Disk Space: 2.62 GB Bandwidth: 1.76 TB those are my stats, I was able to figure it out I spent about 18 sites worth of space if used a Xisto account or 200 websites in bandwidth.

filefront.com is better unlimited files sizes unlimited files, unlimit space and bw just look at my states for my filefton account.

Files:  39

Downloads:  16,249

Disk Space:  2.62 GB

Bandwidth:  1.76 TB

those are my stats,  I was able to figure it out I spent about 18 sites worth of space if used a Xisto account or 200 websites in bandwidth.

1064334009[/snapback]

Totally agree about FileFront, huge storage amount is possible there, one of, if not the, best around.

Do these filehosting sites let one do hotlinking? Sort of like ImageShack that lets people upload image files and then hotlink it.What I have in mind is to store some data files that I would like to hotlink on the fly at other webpages.

Well, I tried to register at the putfile.com but here is what it said to me when I pushed Register with all the information:

ERROR: Error: Due to persistent abuse we regret we are no longer accepting uploads from your region at this time.

Oh, well I think I will try something else, like http://www.gamefront.com/ I just registered and it works. :D

IRONBOLT v3.1.0 -> FATAL ERROR 10 : Failed to Connect to master SQL server A Fatal Error has occured preventing the rendering of the page you requested!System Admin Name: FileFront, LA Network OperationsSystem Admin Email: lanetwork@filefront.comNetwork Operations Phone: N/AIRONBOLT Engine, FileFront Inc. Well thats a great site ......

is those host ad-free?

Does it really matter, Ivbeck? :D

I mean, you're only going to use services like that to upload files for other people to download, either through your Website or otherwise. The downloaders have no real need to stay on those Websites longer than it takes to start the upload process. So I think it's not that crucial whether they were ad-free or not.

But I admit that I don't know the answer to your question. I'll try to check it out for you, even though I'm interested in file hosting in the first place, right after I finish some pressing business I have to attend. That is, if I remember, of course. :D

filefront.com is better unlimited files sizes unlimited files, unlimit space and bw just look at my states for my filefton account.

Files:  39

Downloads:  16,249

Disk Space:  2.62 GB

Bandwidth:  1.76 TB

those are my stats,  I was able to figure it out I spent about 18 sites worth of space if used a Xisto account or 200 websites in bandwidth.

1064334009[/snapback]

the only thing i dont like about them is that they take off ur files if its like a programs or something

I also used e2u.cc this site was rather interesting because it offered both space and web hosting.Unfortunately, the are not any more fuly free, they suppressed my free account and suggested me to switch to paid hosting.

For filefront.com, can anyone else see my files? I just want a site w/ unlimited space for backing up my files. I don't want anyone else to see it.

Replying to balendTry any of these sites...http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ =Unlimited everything but bloated now.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Unlimited everything free except no hotlinking.(adfree)https://www.opendrive.com/ =Hotlinking free+Lots of free space.(small text ads)-Darklord