xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ikenalleenik

Ipod Mini - I Want To Sell It

Hello,I have jsut bought me an iPod, a new one of the fifth generation, and i was wondering if i could better use it as an extern drive, because it is a hard drive (no flash), or could i better sell it on eBay or so? What can i get for it? My iPod mini is about one year old, it's a silver one, 4gb, with all the cables and stuff, only the original earbuds aren't working, but i can igve some others for free with it.Give me your oppinion?Greetz,Michiel

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

You should be able to use that new iPod as an external hard drive without any problems.

If you want to use your iPod as an external hard drive (to copy files from one computer to another), select the "Enable disk use" checkbox.

site: https://support.apple.com/ipod
Do you want to sell your mini or the new one then? If you don't use a lot of space, then sell the newer one. Otherwise, keep the new/bigger one and sell the mini instead. You can still get a decent amount of money back if it's still in good condition.