xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Performancing For Firefox - Blogger's Delight ! Blog Editor Extension for Firefox 1.5+

Hi guys,

[tab][/tab]This is for all the ardent blogger's out there - your favourite browser just got supercharged with a terrific blogging extension named Performancing. The extension comes with a pre-packed blog editor which can be invoked by a simple mouse-click on a pencil icon in the status-bar or by pressing F8 button. The edited blog can then be directly published to Wordpress, MovableType or Blogger blogs.

The extension can be downloaded from: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

More details at... http://performancing.com/firefox_2_0_0_15_released/

Hey m^e!Thanks for this nice find! This extension is really good..It saves my time. Now, I dont have to go to blogger.com for posting..I can do that right from my browser!Well, I must say that performancing is a very good extension and every blogger must use this..they'll find it really handy, when they'll start using it :huh:

Although more feature packed, one could always make use of the blogger extension to blog content visible on certain pages. I for one used the BlogThis! button on the Google toolbar quite extensively. The geekier among us who have now turned to MovableType and WordPress will undoubtedly find this a good tool. IIRC, there was also an extension which turned any text input box into an HTML or Rich Text editor so's one could put some formatting into what they're typing. Haven't used it yet but I'll try and post back once I do.