xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
soccerdvl18

Something Far From The Normal has anyone before?

has anyone here seen something different, werid, or far from the normal?? like a ufo or alien or ghost? from the place i come from, there used to be an old church with portols to somewere were people used to enter them and never come back. does n e one else have an experience like this?

Hehe ... portals into which people would go into and never come back. How many people went into the church and disappeared? Did anybody ever try to send a search party? I'm inclined to believe that it was just a story.

Hehe ... portals into which people would go into and never come back. How many people went into the church and disappeared? Did anybody ever try to send a search party? I'm inclined to believe that it was just a story.

I have visual, audio and tactile hallucinations fairly often, but that is normally all I think of them--hallucinations.Although they are unuasual and sometimes seem just as real as anything else, I normally dismiss them as fiction. Some friends seem to think that I have seen ghosts etc., but I have a hard time believing that.

I see one everytime I look in the mirror, it's like some strange weird tall thing with hair.Anyway, to be honest no I haven't seen anything strange. I just guess that with everything being a roller-coaster ride in my life, I don't have time to hallucinate. Sorry.

In all my life I haven't seen anything like that, no aliens, no ghosts and no UFOs.. Even under the influence of alcohol I don't see this kind of things.. But in my dreams, I remember I saw stuff like that B) and a lot on Television. ;)I have a photo taken by my brother some time ago, it is black and white and in the sky it seems that where is something flying, like an UFO, but as a matter of fact I think it is something with the picture, but still it looks nice, my brother fooled me when I was a kid that it was an Alien ship. :D

I really dont expect you to believe me.but i saw a ghost once when i was younger on holiday in france. i woke in the night for no reason sat up and saw the image of an old woman in a chair sitting and looking at me. obviously i screamed and run out of the room to my parents room. it was really scarey.apparently the house used to be owned by some woman who lost two sons in the war.that may sound like the usual made up story but i promise that it is true. but as i said i dont expect you to believe the words of a stranger over the internet.