xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GNR-D

Which Zelda Game Do You Prefer

Which Zelda Game Do You Prefer  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

my favorite is A link to the past the one on the snes. it is one of the best rpg-ish adventure games. i could still play it now and enjoy it. i bought on the advance for just that reason. Ocarina of time is a good game too i like the young and adult link. a throw back to the first 2 games in which the first one your a kid and in the second an adult. at least thats what i think. i also didnt like majoras mask and windwaker hurt my head cause the developers said they want to go back to their roots but this game had was nothing like any game before it. your in like the ocean and you open up islands which game is that like? it made me feel like i was picking stages. hopefully with the new one comin out they can go back to there 3d roots with a game like ocarina of time but better, newer and longer with a horse that goes everywhere at least until dungeons. No sailing the ocean to islands and an accesible fighting system with alot of weapons and spell and that wolf ability stuff.that would rock.

A Link to the PAst was agreat game. I really liked Ocarina of Time. but the SNES Zelda is more of my favorite. Im an old school gamer like that i guess. :D

The wind waker, I loved the cell shading and the game didn't get dull over time, as well as dungeon saving and teleporting points which the lack of angered me in Majora's Mask.Great moves, story and setting in Wind Waker. Looking forward to Twilight

My favorite is Zelda: the rod of seasons for gameboy. It is the only one that I ever played to any depth. In fact it is the only gameboy game I have ever beaten besides Pokemon. That is because it is the only game that didn't get boring right away. I also enjoy four swords for gamecube. My brother and I have really worked our way up but then he got bored and so I play a couple times a month. On the last level but can't get any further. Oh well, stuck.

On the last level but can't get any further. Oh well, stuck.

Oh, yeah - that happens to me quite often. I don't play the Zelda game that you're talking about, but I get stuck on pretty much every video game ever made except the Tetris series and the Mario Bros. games *grins*

Anyway...I Google strategy guides/walkthroughs when I get stuck. I usually try to work things out myself for a while, but if I'm seriously jammed up and am really not seeing any way to get past a certain part, then I'll cave and go find the walkthrough to help me at least get past the frustrating part.

Or, if I really don't care (like with Grand Theft Auto) I just put in cheat codes and go blast everything while enjoying infinite life/ammo/etc. *grins*

Though I'm not a big Zelda fan, I'd have to say it would be the NES version, the gold one. I like my old childhood games, don't like to grow up I guess. And, I too remember Funcoland. It got changed to a Gamestop around my way, so I'm still happy. The Newest Zelda looks good too. I'm kinda looking forward to that also.

LMAO! why do you even have any other games up there lol. You know that Ocarina of Time was voted Best Game Of All Time in several different magazines. Nothing can compare to its glory. Not even Twilight Princess will be as good as it ever was lol. This was a no-contest poll lmao but its nice of you to try and let the other games have a chance that they rarely get =p.

My favorite is Ocarina of time for the nintendo 64. The second one they made really sucked because you had a time limit and ya... Arnt they making another Zelda game I remember I saw it in my PSM magazine but I cant remember the name of it but it looked pretty cool.

Never played the Windwaker, but have seem it many times, and I liked it! But the version of my life is the classic "A Link To The Past", and the "Link's Awakening" is very good too! What about that Minish Cap?

My favorite Zelda game would be: A link to the Past.

Why??? THATS 2D!! SNES OMG LOL YOU SUCK!

Yes I know it's 2D but it's one of the best game for SNES and in general, the story and gameplay are too damn good! And, it was my first video game ever...

2nd place is for Zelda: Ocarina of Time, which has better graphics and the story is pretty good, one of the best games all time every made, after ALTTP that is!! hehe.

I voted for Zelda: ocarina of time because its the first and best game of the series Ive played.Windwaker was just crap. The graphics were bad, it makes some weird orchestra music thing, and the boat just looks plain creepy. Majoras mask on the other hand was a pretty good game and wasn't that bad. I liked how they finally made tons of side stories and quests that didn't trail off too much from the main quest. All in all Majoras mask was a fun game, Ocarina of time was a great game, and Windwaker was a big turn downhill in game play and graphics.

I always quite enjoyed Majora's Mask. Even though I never finished it, I played it much longer than I played Ocarina of Time, and I beat that one. Eventually, though, I git bored because I hadn't really accomplished anything for so long. I also liked Link's Awakening DX. It was fun enough for me to actually replay it twice. The Oracles series was fun. I wish I hadn't lost my old Game Boy Color.