xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GNR-D

Which Zelda Game Do You Prefer

Which Zelda Game Do You Prefer  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I didnt put in the other ones because i cant be bothered finding there namesbut i reasonally pick ocarina of time, that was the game that got me into Zelda and it is really entertaining, the others just killed it such as majoras mask and WindWaker

I really liked Majora's Mask if it where not for this aspect: the save system. I really hate it's save system. What is the point in a save system where whenever you pick back up again and load, then all your data will be erased if you accidentally shut off or your power goes out before saving again? Even if you did save again, it makes you quit when you save. I'm sure there's some term for this type of system, and if there is feel free to quote me on it, but I hate it >=(. Other than that, I thought it took a nice new spin on zelda. I became a zelda fan when Ocarina of Time came out, because I'm too young to have had the coordination necessary to play any of the older ones when that came out. I still played them though and out of them all, I'd have to say that Majora's Mask was the most original.

my favorite is A link to the past the one on the snes. it is one of the best rpg-ish adventure games. i could still play it now and enjoy it. i bought on the advance for just that reason. Ocarina of time is a good game too i like the young and adult link. a throw back to the first 2 games in which the first one your a kid and in the second an adult. at least thats what i think. i also didnt like majoras mask and windwaker hurt my head cause the developers said they want to go back to their roots but this game had was nothing like any game before it. your in like the ocean and you open up islands which game is that like? it made me feel like i was picking stages. hopefully with the new one comin out they can go back to there 3d roots with a game like ocarina of time but better, newer and longer with a horse that goes everywhere at least until dungeons. No sailing the ocean to islands and an accesible fighting system with alot of weapons and spell and that wolf ability stuff.that would rock.

Lately I've been playing the original The Legend of Zelda (for the NES). My sibs and I used to complain about that game because it only came with three profiles for saving - and there are five of us. So, because I'm the oldest, I got the first saving spot. And the rest of the sibs? Well, they had to fight for their spots *snickers*We bought our copy from what was then called Funcoland. This was a few years after the title was released, so we picked up a used copy for something like eight dollars. What impressed me, that I didn't think of until much much later, was that the battery never died on us. Even though the copy had gone through at *least* one previous owner, and went through several years of my sibs and I playing almost every day, the internal battery still saved game progress.But the second Zelda title for NES *STANK* Oh, that was a pile of junk. I only played the stupid thing for five minutes before I turned it off and never looked back. Oh, well. The creators have come up with so many titles that they're bound to have a bad outing here and there.

Lately I've been playing the original The Legend of Zelda (for the NES). My sibs and I used to complain about that game because it only came with three profiles for saving - and there are five of us. So, because I'm the oldest, I got the first saving spot. And the rest of the sibs? Well, they had to fight for their spots *snickers*

We bought our copy from what was then called Funcoland. This was a few years after the title was released, so we picked up a used copy for something like eight dollars. What impressed me, that I didn't think of until much much later, was that the battery never died on us. Even though the copy had gone through at *least* one previous owner, and went through several years of my sibs and I playing almost every day, the internal battery still saved game progress.

But the second Zelda title for NES *STANK* Oh, that was a pile of junk. I only played the stupid thing for five minutes before I turned it off and never looked back. Oh, well. The creators have come up with so many titles that they're bound to have a bad outing here and there.

1064337124[/snapback]

hey i remember funcoland and i also had those games i beat the first one when i was 8. and i also hated the second one and never played it. interesting sidenote the original release of the second zelda game had a glitch in it so that you could never complete the game in fact you only get through 1/3 of it. haha. anyway the series. who thinks this new zelda is gonna be awesome?

i loved ocarina of time, it was awesome and probably one of my favorite ever games. Majoras mask was also a really great game even with the slight save problem mentioned above, Wind Waker however... Ugh, I hate those graphics, you can say all you want about how good the gameplay/music etc. was but i just cant make myself play it (believe me i really tried). It reminds me of those bad pictures that 6 year olds have drawn and sent in to some magazine/tv show. I mean dont get me wrong they are probably quite good for a six year old but for professionals?

Ocarina of Time. Why? It was my first game, and i mean, first game EVER. I was between 6 and 9 at the time, and woah, it was just so cool, i mean, something 3d, on a screen, that i was controlling, the feeling was awesome. The music was great, the graphics were great, even still today, the gameplay was great, and the storyline was just amazing.

Definately Ocarina of Time, the first Zelda game for the N64 and IMO the best. This was the first time to see jump from 2d to a 3d world. What's better than controlling Link and riding a horse?? How about shooting an arrow while doing it!!

I voted for other simply because I've only truly played the old school zelda games. I've played the n64 ones to an extent, but not owning my own n64 limited that severely. Maybe I'll have to get my hands on someones who doesn't play anymore and give them a run through... I've always wanted to try them out more then I have but I just never really got aorund to it. If I do I'm sure I'll come back here rambling about which I think is better then hehe B)

I am a huge Zelda fan and have been ever since I played Zelda: A link to the past. From there i went to the reg. nintendo's versions and loved those too(obviously not as much as link to the past). From there i played orcarina of time and then majora's mask. Sadly to say i never beat majora's mask because i didn't really like it to much. Windwaker was a total let down and I think it ruined the game series. I can't wait for Twilight Princess to come out I think it will be the best one in the series. I have yet to have a complaint from any of the gameboy releases and they have always kept me interested true to the zelda series. So hands down, Orcarina of time and A link to the Past are there best games. Its hard for me to pick just one......But i would rathere have The snes A link to the past any day. ZELDA ROCKS!

My favorite is zelda, a link to the past on snes.I can't wait for the new zelda. It looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!! I have it on preorder but it keeps getting pushed back ; ;/sad