xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
EJay

Mysql It should be back shortly

Hi I was just wondering what happened to the mysql databases as my site cannot function with out them. It goes that the site should be back shortly, but I was just curious about what was happening with the mysql database. Thanks In Advanced

when I can actually get my cpanel working and looked at the server status I noticed that the memory used is up to 85.1% Someone on the system might be using a script that is overloading the system and caused the MySQL to go down.

There have been some users that are trying to wreak havoc on the Xisto MySQL's. I believe that OpaQue and NilsC have taken care of those people.

There have been some users that are trying to wreak havoc on the Xisto MySQL's. I believe that OpaQue and NilsC have taken care of those people.

62233[/snapback]

Its good to hear that you guys are on top of things. It really was not down too long. I have had other hosts have the same thing happen and be down for like a week. You guys are very fast. Good job.

Its does not matter what system or host you are on there is always someone out there who will try to abuse the system. People are like that. Its a human nature thing.