xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ikenalleenik

Ogame: Text Based Game

oGame is a game were you have a planet and you have to upgrade everything on your planet and so you will ahve to defeat other planets, you can make colonies on other planets and so on, try it! It's very extensive, not like kings of chaos, were you jsut train poeple but weapons and fight, you have to prepare everything,
try it!
==> https://nl.ogame.gameforge.com/ (for dutch people)
or https://en.ogame.gameforge.com/ (i think for english speaking ones)

greetz!

Michiel

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

:|maaaaaaaaan, havn't played ogame in awhile... got super addicted during the summer and just kinda forgot about it once classes started before I got to do anything awesome with it... and then by the time I checked again all my **** was destroyed. Ah well... might have to check it out again sometime...maybe...:|

Just out of curiousity .. What sets it apart from other games? Why should I play this one and not any of the other 100 planetary combat clones? So many games out there, and I'm still looking for one that truly hooks me in with unique content and ideas.

I don't know, but i think it's the best text based game i have ever played, (actuallly i only have played kings of chaos and ogame), but, there are many people who play it.I'm in a swimming team, and my whole team plays ogame, we have our own clan with a total of 31 members! I thought ogame was new, in comparison to kings of chaos, so try it out!The bad part (only one) is the huge amount of ads, but the game itself makes that good, and you can always pay, so you dan't have ads and have many more extras!Greetz, and try it!Michiel

I found ogame had better variety and pacing without having too much stuff to deal with and without it requireing too much attention. At first it helps to login regularly but after awhile you don't need to be checking up every couple hours which is nice for me. I like to be able to queue stuff up for about a day in those types of games and not 'need' to check it for fear of falling behind.

OGameBlog

OGameBlog.Com is a great site with helpful ogame resources such as: calculators, tips, strategies tools for ogame, pictures cheats + much more.

-reply by TROJAN

Hard core gamer

I love the game Ogame so much. Trust me, it is different than other games, I would say it is actually a little bit easier to play because it doesn't have things in the game that you don't need. You play against real players instead of computer players which is much better and it uses realtime which is more realistic. I currently have been playing for 4 months and now have nearly 200k points. I am loving the game and it never gets old. And if you get bored of it like you do of the other million cheap imitations of awesome rpgs then you can just quit and I will farm your inactive account. Mwahahahahahahahaha. Join and you won't be sorry

-reply by Eliminator15