xisto Community
wintallo

Need Help Of Shifting .jpg Files From Mac To Win

What do you mean in "file corruption"? I think there's nothing corrupted during the transfer. A jpg is just like a normal file. It's binary, just transfer it directly from MacOS to Windows.To get help, you should explain your problem in detail.

there shouldn't be any corruption if your jpeg hasn't got virus or something else wrong with it! Just use a USB, iPod or whatever storage thing you have =] or just email as houdini said! or if you can't do neither.. host your picture up on photobucket or a site similar then download it of your windows computer!

If there is file corruption, then something is wrong with the files. I've transfer pic files to win and mac and back without problems either with a cross-over ethernet cable on through a network using network sharing.

One obvious way is ftp them to a subfoldder in your Xisto accoung, and then ftp from your PC. If you use a binary transfer, ftp will be in charge of avoiding any file corruption. The advantage of this method is that you will be able to have both at the same moment, seing the difference between the Mac look-and-feel and the Windows one.

Forgive me for this, but I absolutely don't see how this could be happening...It wouldn't normally. But send them through email, or something of the like, like xDrive or something. Those files contain absolutely no program code whatsoever...I really don't know how some people manage to have these problems.

I just bought a mac 2 months ago. I just burned a dvd and transfered 2 gigs of pictures. Absolutely no problems. All my photoshop, macromedia studio mx, blender, jpgs, nikon raw, and png's all were good.I personally think burning a dvd is quicker than uploading/downloading. Good luck.