xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

Background 4 Popout Sigs? not working

here is another sig i came up with...i wanted to make a vector sig...but also wanted to make a pop out sig...so i just did both :huh: in one :)....i think it looks good...but not perfect...what can be fixed ? also the background isnt working...i saved it image as a .png and the background is suppose to be transparent but it is not...i was on my computer and i put the image onto a quick webpage and it was transparent but i upload it to my site and it isnt transparent...is it because i resized the image...

Posted Image

Ok I'll say that it looks good!But it needs lot of work and here are some of the suggetions :Render needs to be blended..you could have achived by using the colors of the render or by making the background like that.I didnt like the text at all..Some how the render's legs are broken (maybe they were supposed to be like that only)One more thing, you have saved it in the right way..i.e. PNG format.I am sure you must have seen it on IE..use firefox and you will see it ok.The reason for that is IE does not support PNG transperancy, however IE7 will have that feature as well!I'll give 6/10

well what I would have done was put her on top with her hands right on the border then use a drop shadow on her to get some depth to it.also don't forget borders ebb borders are your friends.but i do like the color you used though nice.