xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ghettohabbo

Hi Everybody Im new, first topic is expressing anger

Hi everyone, I'm new. I'm also here to get what 99% of people want. Free Web Hosting. I reckon it's great. But why must I post? It's not fair :) My dreams came true, I found something good, now I gotta work for it! God dammit! >_<

Life lesson to learn now! Nothing in life is trully free. You have to pay for it somehow.

Hi ghettohabbo, welcome to Xisto. Yes your wish will be accomplished.. you will surely get a free hosting here. But a small commitment is required from your side. If you have enough time to build your site and update often you can also come often to this forum and just post whats in your mind here. Thats the key. You might have seen many free hosting site that promises you the moon but let you down in few months. Here what you invested -posting that translate into credits will disallow you to get upset.... enjoy..

Oh I see... anyways I have one awkward question... it left me puzzled for a while and I spent ages trying to figure it out... but I could not understand all the "scientific" languages used to describe why... anyways here it is... "Why do men have nipples?"... If anyone knows, please post here xD. And thanks for welcoming me, please PM me, I would like to meet new friends on Xisto forums. Thanks. :)

Anyways I'm off people. I'm from NSW, Australia and it's 9:15PM here. Gonna go watch some TV. Feel free to PM me. And thank you, once again for making me feel welcome at Xisto forums. I hope I will be able to get a free hosting soon. :) Bye bye everyone! Cya in 22 hours.. I guess because of school and my brother disconnected my internet tomorrow from 3PM to 7PM. Bye!

I hope you did not find my above post harsh. I did not mean it to be harsh. Sigh I think I am starting to get a little tired lol. Welcome anyway.

I remember one guy who said that there is only one thing in life thats free. He said that dogs love is free. I said you are very wrong, nothing is 100% free in this life. You must put some effort in everything you do, to get some result. That means you must learn to gain knowledge, you must love your partner and partner must love you back to achieve relationship, you need energy to light a fire.In mathematical way I would express this:1+1=20+0=0No will not post anything, you will gain nothing.Cya.P.S.You can always pay for this kind of service, believe isn't cheap.

There is absoloutly nothing truly free in this world. You have to work for it in some form. The form here is by posting. But hey this is waaaaay much better than having money taken out of your pocket. Espcially when your liek me and dont have extra money. Anyway i enjoy posting. Anyway i look forward to your post and contribution to the community. Welcome

Yeah thanks for welcoming me once again. Sorry, I didn't know you could get banned for triple posting. Anyways has anyone came up with an answer to my question: "Why do men have nipples?" I know it's an awkward question, but it's a question that I need an answer to! >_<

Hi everyone, I'm new. I'm also here to get what 99% of people want. Free Web Hosting. I reckon it's great. But why must I post? It's not fairĀ  :) My dreams came true, I found something good, now I gotta work for it! God dammit! >_<

61991[/snapback]

Thats what I thought at first.. Nothing in life is free, but this is about as close as it gets. You don't have to pay, you don't really have to work. All you need to do is participate in the Xisto community. Everyone likes chatting and sharing ideas. And heck even complaining. So why not do it and become part of a community and bennefit from its privledges?