xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mayank

Mayank From Trap17 few of you know me

Hey everyone!I am mayank and I am 21 years old. I live in New Delhi, India.I am hosted at Xisto and I am mod over there...few members know me..because they always go to Xisto :huh:My hobbies are computer related stuffs and playing cricket.I used to work as a Technical support exec. for HP. I used to help customer in fixing their computer, but now I've left the job and the reason is I want to make my carrer in the field of computer networking...so I want to study and need time for that.I hope that is enough for today..you guyz will come to know more about me as I spend time over here. :)

Welcome to Xisto Mayank :huh: And yeah indeed I've seen you around on Trap. You'll find the forums here a little stricter in regard of posting rules - but nevertheless equally enjoyable. Wev'e always strived to keep the forums as free of spam and junk as possible, and I believe we've done a fair job so far. However, the most of the posts here aren't of as serious a nature as they're usually portrayed to be - our members indulge themselves in a equal share of fun and banter all through.. and that's what keeps things lively :) Hope you have a great time with us here :P

Hey m^e! dont worry about the rules...I take a good care of them! You know what..these days I feel that no rule is difficult or strickt..when I am posting :huh:And as far as being serious nature posts are concerned..then I am one of those..who likes them a lot! The reason I chose Xisto in starting was that I didnt know any programming languages or anything speacial...but now I am learning CSS so I thought that it will be a nice start over here.And you know what, I am already having a good time over here :)

Good to hear that :huh:Is CSS hard to learn?? I also want to learn some programming language, now learning JAVA at school a bit. Till now i can make little things, but it isn't really what i want to program. Mark

mayank youur following me :huh: I could use a henchman a lackey a fraudulent person to keep me posted. just kidding.anyways enjoy your stayy here.

mayank youur following me :huh: I could use a henchman a lackey a fraudulent person to keep me posted.  just kidding.

anyways enjoy your stayy here.

1064333599[/snapback]

ha ha, Well, miky...I am not following you..I am looking for more webspace..I am thinking of starting a new website. I am sure I'll need your help in that! (if you will be ready to...dont worry it will take time for me to start..you've got plenty of time with you).

actually im contimplating moving my account over here but with all the credits I got build up between the 2 sites (almost 1000) don't feel like losing them all.