xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MarkBla

How Many Ways To Spend Your Time With Nothing Give your ideas with wasting your time

Eey everyone,I dont really know where i have to put this topic, but i'll just put it here, and see what happens :huh:Now the question, how many ways are there, to just waste your time doing nothing. Name your ideas here. Mark

This is what I do very VERY often:Just sit there, stand there, lie there - thinking of nothing, but looking out the window or something. Time goes by at a fair speed but it's a good way to waste time (not in purpose though). It's a habit of mine :huh:

Reading this MarkBla Topic :huh:Reinstalling Windows, because you need to do it quite often :) and it usually makes something to your Linux, that is why it is better to have two HDDs :S

Notice from twitch:
Seeing as though you wanted to add more :P

Well, Starting to read this topic I don't understand if you want a list or not. So I'll start a list, then when someone replys (Or I'll double post) I will make a post that is one thing...Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.Pay off your MasterCard with your Visa.When leaving the zoo, run towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives, they're loose!"When you use an ATM and get money out of it yell "I WON, I WON, This is the 3rd time this week!!!"Talk to your fish.Start a rumor and see if it comes back to you.Buy a complete set of Transformers. Play with them loudly. If people comment, tell them with a straight face, "There's more to them than meets the eye."Every time you ride an elevator say "I sure hope this dosen't get stuck like last time."Buy a McDonald's Happy Meal for lunch every day. Eat the straw and the napkin, throw everything else away.Buy a Jack-In-The-Box every day, turn the handle until the clown pops out, scream continuously for ten minutes.:huh: theres a couple

Reading MarkBla's post and moving it into the correct forum. Sheeesh- that took a bunch of mouse-clicks and timed out internet connections... WHAT A ROYAL WASTE :huh:(And some more time wasted slapping MarkBla around with a grossly stinking and long dead trout)

How to waste time:

Reply to MarkBla topic

Spend time working on float in CSS when it doesn't work properly in browsers like Firefox.

Cleaning up members illegible posts

There are thousands more, but I don't have the time to waste. :huh:

Reply to MarkBla topic

Looks like everyone's unanimous on this one :huh:

But, for the record, if I don't do anything, I fall asleep :).

What?!!! No post count either?!! I guess this really IS a waste of time :huh:. (No offense MarkBla:))(double post intended :))

I´m having a presentation about call of duty 2, but i dont know the game :huh:Well, i haven´t told what i do, to waste my time:Get my Zundapp out of the garage, turn it on, and drive for half an hour. When my hands get frozen, i return home, to turn on the pc, to check Xisto. When its to cold, or i dont have benzine:I play tibia!! Most time wasting game ever. Only one problem. Its addictive.When i´m not in the mood for tibia:Walking around, looking out off the window, that kind of stuff. When i´ve done that, I go to my brother, and start a little fight with him (he always fight back, but never wins :))When he´s lying on the ground, i´m getting bored and bored, and turn my pc again on. To check Xisto :PMost of the time, i get stuck on the pc, to read topics about timewasting things.

Who in hell made this a sticky? Talk about waste of time. :huh:

1064333429[/snapback]

I DID :) and i thoroughly believe that I wasted my precious time in helping you guys waste yours - you ungrateful ............ (think of contextually relevant words to fill in the blank and waste some more time) :P

Interesting topic that is, well sticking to the topic, I would say spending your time doing nothing is really tough! in fact, I often long for a situation like this.If ever I would get a chance to do nothing, I would sit down tight with my legs folded( my signature pose) :P, close my eyes and let thoughts flow in naturally, I mean not think about anything i intend to do. Probably, I would fall asleep that way, but I will end up doing something, so I will sit and wonder about what to do,yes, very apt that is.Anyways, the best way to spend my time after a long tiring day would be to do nothing, but I can hardly manage to do so, need to plan for the next day.Lucky people who can really spend their time doing nothing