xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pokbunnag

Lineage][ Boring?

Anyone play Lineage][? Are you start boring? Me and my friends are boring about this game now. We know that playing this game just only try to get level and money up, that's it. That makes us bored. But because it has been made to be the best game that i ever play, i can't quit. I can't find other games better than Lineage][. There are most advantages if compare with others.Or anyone, can advice me the suitable game which is better than.No need to tell me of these game : Ragnarok, Silk Road, Pangya, Flyff, Yolgang, Mu, etc. I think these game is not good enough.Ps. just my opinion, don't blame.

Anyone play Lineage][?  Are you start boring?  Me and my friends are boring about this game now.  We know that playing this game just only try to get level and money up, that's it.  That makes us bored.  But because it has been made to be the best game that i ever play, i can't quit.  I can't find other games better than Lineage][.  There are most advantages if compare with others.

Or anyone, can advice me the suitable game which is better than.

No need to tell me of these game : Ragnarok, Silk Road, Pangya, Flyff, Yolgang, Mu, etc. I think these game is not good enough.

Ps. just my opinion, don't blame.

1064333198[/snapback]

OK, I'm sorry if everyone can stand this but, the grammer on this post is HORRIBLE.

"Are you start boring?" Wtf does that mean?

"Me and my friends are boring about this game now."

Are you trying to say your friends and you think the game is boring?

"We know that playing this game just only try to get level and money up, that's it." 1. You are saying "your only playing playing the game to level and get money." correct? Well thats what most Rpg games are about.

2.Try Anarchy online, or Wow those are the 2 mmo's that I have seen that are most unique.

"But because it has been made to be the best game that i ever play, i can't quit."

Is it the only game you have ever played? Because It has a really horrible setup.

"Lineage]["

Please use Lineage II or Lineage 2.

"There are most advantages if compare with others."

You ment to say, There are more advantages if you compare other games with mine.

"Or anyone, can advice me the suitable game which is better than."

I have no clue what that is sopposed to state because it means the same thing as the last one.

"No need to tell me of these game : Ragnarok, Silk Road, Pangya, Flyff, Yolgang, Mu, etc. I think these game is not good enough."

Ragnarok, Is a pretty good game, If you find a server good enough. Mu is also alright, only that they are 2d. But I think MU is pretty fun.

Sorry, I'm just a stupid Thai people, and not educate for English much. So, it's my fault that one stupid guy wants to join your forum, really sorry.Please directly tell me as a stupid, it's ok.Thanks for your opinion.