xisto Community
unicornrose

Errors And Things To Do With Cpanel cpanel errors after trying a fix.....

I installed cube cart into one of my subdomains. It kept giving me errors when I opened the url. So I wnet ot a help forum for the thing and followed their advice and added tmp folders and gave them chmod 777 well I did it in the admin folder of the subdomain as well as the subdomain folder (whitebird.unicornrose.com) and in the public_html folder/www folder. Well I removed the cubecart because this did not help me at all. I removed the tmp folder i made in the www folder and now I am getting this error whe I try to install anything in cpanel and my cpanel is not working properly:Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /tmp/cpanel.unicor1.1111306144.6009 on line 1250Too many connectionsI readded the tmp folder thinking that would do it but its not the case. What do I need to do? What other info would you need from me to help me?

I am also getting this error:Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /tmp/cpanel.unicor1.1111306877.9045 on line 108

This is embaressing and now I wish there was a edit button. Here is the error I am now getting when I go to my domain. I hope someone can help me:Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/unicor1/public_html/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 31Too many connections

would mysql being down cause all these issues?

I think server has MySQL problem at the moment. My site went offline too. So, just wait for few more minutes till the server fix the error. It should be back to normal within 30minutes. All the best.

my site has been down for over an hour I am not sure it will fix that quickly.

:) I know the parse problem, you need to upload with another computer, u see a parse problem could be anything it doesnt HAVE to be that file, I have had this problem many times, try uploading the WHOLE thing with another pc or try getting the install file again and just restarting, as parse errors are hard to find, you have to have the right tools and you pay a lot for them, for the other problem, make a new database, you got tooo many sql tables in one database that have the same info so create a new one and that should fix it, the other problem as i have said just do that and it should work, as ur pc must have a big temp memory where it stores this sought of s.h.i.t ands it just uploads that, not the edited version, but my laptop doesnt do that :)

Well I will see if that is the problem later. I think my issues started coincidentally when the mysql database went down.