xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pokbunnag

Paintshop Or Photoshop: Better For Web-graphics ?

Well to be very clear about the comparisons between the two programs, Adobe Photoshop is the most powerful and offers more effects and tools, however Paintshop Pro is great for beginners, but ive not used it that much at all. Photoshop in my opinion would be the best for anyone wanting to create graphic projects or web layouts, its easy to learn and the outcomes are fantastic. Photoshop im sure overall is the best for designers and offers more resources in communitys such as deviantart.com

I think it depend on skill of designers that they like to use PhotoShop or Paintshop.Photoshop is a useful program,proper to apply for picture such as retoughing,croping,resizing but paintshop stress on CG or computer graphics.It has many many tools for painting more than Photoshop.So which one best for web-graphics it's not clear to agree that what the best for web-graphics? but i think Photoshop maybe better than paintshop for web-graphics because photoshop is also more variedness tools.