xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

2 New Sigs From The Greatest Man Alive S&m

Hey guy, Wha't the font you used at the bottom of the sig. I like it, but don't have it. Can you send me a copy of that font to nguyenvanthoai@gmail.com.I've seen many people use that in their sig. It seems to be a popular font, nice.

Heh SM u might have seen my ramble on this but the first is absolutely cool, everything blends perfectly, just that there is 2 lines going across her face and if thats part of the render then thats cool, for the second one the render choice and left side of the sig looks great i just dont like the colour of the background on the right side, it dulls the sig too much and nice effect with the scanlines.

i liked the second one a lot.... especialy the way the writting blends with the rest of the sig...is it a character from some japanese cartoon or game (i personaly find it looking a lot like Ryu from Street Fighter :huh: ) or is it made from your imagination ?

it is ryu :huh: yeah i like these 2 myself i somewhat found my style as well with these 2 sigs and the third one i just finished.