xisto Community
Mastero

Runescape Money Guide A must

My runescape money guide.The following are some tips to earn some easy money:(1) Through mining-PART 1-Get your mining level to lv115 1st,If your going for the easy way,Get your mining level to 60 (mine only irons)You'll have about 7822 iron oresYou can sell your iron ores for 100gp each and that'll earn you around 770k-800k-PART 2-If you're going for the tougher task,Like in part 1,get your mining to 15 but after 30 start to mine coalsFrom my calculation:The iron ores between level 15-30 + coals between lv30-60 will let u make this amount : 780k to 950k (If u sell the iron ores for 100gp each and coal for 150-180gp each)Notes: Remember to change your pickaxe whenever the requirements hits, this'll help a lot as the speed for getting ores will be faster..Notes: As you get to level 60 mining, you can go ahead n proceed to the mining guild to get more ores...Notes: Smithing wont be so much of earning when it's below 70, after 70 you can make more then 20k at once easily...-PART 3-You can also earn easy money through ores but u need starting money, just around 100k will do..All u have to do is to buy coal(example) 100-120gp each from people and sell it at a higher price (example:150gp each for 1-500 coals,180gp each if u have tons of coals)(2)Through Magic-PART 1-The best way for making money in magic perhaps is through runecrafting...The higher the level of runecrafting, the more money you'll obtain...For starters: The Best way is to runecraft air runes...Air altar is located outside south of the entrance to falador and a bank is near.You can try to sell the air runes for 15-20gp each which most of the rich guy buy them at...-PART 2 & PART 3-(Tips tat need a lot of money)2nd way is to get a capital of at least 220k..All u need to do is stay in the runes shop and buy runesBuy chaos and death runes and proceed to world with a larger population to sell your runes (chaos 120-150gp each, death-260-300gp each)REQUIREMENTS FOR PART 3: Level 55 magic levelThis tip also requires money because you'll be buying rune med for high level alchemyBuy rune med from player 10k each and nature rune 200-300gp eachAfter high level alchemy you'll obtain 11520gp,you will get 1220 or 1320gp more profit for each high level alchemy…(3)Through woodcutting-PART 1-Woodcutting is perhaps the easiest money earning skills to train on.All you need is chop till your woodcutting gets higher than 60.Once u reach level 60-woodcutting, you'll have like 4056 willows...sell them for 30gp each n you'll get between 120k -122k of cash.At level 60 woodcutting, you can start to woodcutting yews but it'll be quite slow so u need to put in some effort to get yr woodcutting level higher for faster yew logs.Sell your yew logs between these ranges: 300-375gp each-PART 2-Again, this part is about Merchanting.All you need is money of 250k or more.Buy yews from other players at 250gp each and sell others for more like 300-375gp each-PART 3-If u happens to be a member, it'll be great for you.You can fletch your logs to make more money.When u can fletch yew logs, try to high level alchemy them you'll gain quite a big amount of money rather than selling them to shops.----------------------------------------------------------------------You can also make money by buying rune plate bodies for 60-70k and selling for 80-90kThanks for Dr.monstaa*clap, clap, clap*

Edited by miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG (see edit history)

i used to love playing runescape then i got totaly burnt out after i foolishly took a "free player" that was high level and he did the seceret question thing like 10 days later i put alot into that character i had rune armor on him and everything. so if yoru gonna break the tos be wise about it

Runescape is already too easy. It's just point and click. It takes no skill or brainpower whatsoever to get money. The fights aren't even hard. They're auto-hack and slash. The variables of the game does all the work for you. So anyone who actually needs a money guide for that also needs a guide for wiping their butt.

You got some good ideas but why do that when you can buy coins , accounts , and items from my site for under $10 for 1mill !!!!!! or buy a whip for $25.00! amazing deals you can also buy your own runescape scam sites lol to make cash thats how i got most of my cash i mean we all do it , make a scam site witha keylogger or a login that looks like runescapes its a great idea and you dont get banned from advertising it. You can purchase anyhting runescape related , items , accounts and much more.

Another good way to get money on runescape is to make your own buissness : you will go to wild and collect big bones , then you will sell them untill you have about 100k then you will buy a rune plate for about 60k from a guy with loads of them then go to a world like 17 or 37 and then sell it for 80k then you will have about 115k keep doing that untill about 180k then buy full rune with kite for 180k then sell it to a dummy for 210k or 220k if your lucky and do that untill you got about 400k then by 2k big bones for about 200 each and sell them for 250 - 300 each and then you can make and keep doing that untill you can buy parts of god armour and then merchant it.

RsHeaven Owner: it is directly against the runescape rules to buy accounts items and other such things with real life money:

RuneScape items must only be exchanged for other items/services within the game. Exchanging RuneScape items for items or other benefits in other online games, real-life money or other real-life benefits is not allowed.

That was from Runescape.com .

If you dont believe me go to the official site.

Don't break the rules. YOU WILL GET BANNED!

RsHeaven Owner: it is directly against the runescape rules to buy accounts items and other such things with real life money:That was from Runescape.com .

If you dont believe me go to the official site.

Don't break the rules. YOU WILL GET BANNED!

Well if you're going to sell your account then there's no account that can be banned now. If they ban the account you sold then only the guy who bought it will have problems because he just wasted his money. An alternative to selling things on the internet is "dealing" in real life. Runescape "dealing" isn't as dangerous as drug dealing, obviously because what nerd would bring a gun, especially when you're selling it in the library. So the best place to sell accounts and items are in the library. But make sure they are old enough to even have money to spend. You'd be stupid to sell runescape stuff to a 10 year old. He may even tell the librarian on you. So, avoid making deals online because you might get caught with the computer programs. Use the old way instead and sell it face to face. I haven't tried this but it's worth a try if you're really that desperate to make some money.

My friend bought 1mil gp from Ebay... Haha... He used it within a month. Personally I think that purchasing items for a game with real money is cheating. It takes the fun out of the game.Why do you mine? To get money.Why do you smith? To get money.Why do you wander off into the wildy to get big bones? To get money.If you jus buy the stuff, then you take all the "fun" (Personally I think it's a rather boring game) out of the game. It ruins it.*Ahem* Thankyou for listening.

Member Ways For Money:

Merchant Seeds

Sell BStrings

Treasure Trails

Merchant Seeds:

Just goto a seed stall and keep stealing seeds. Get about 100 of each seed you can get from that stall and sell.

I got a ton of herb seeds and they sell for alot.

If you keep at this, you will have high thieving + alot of money.

Sell BStrings:

Just spin flax. 1k bstrings is 150k

Treasure Trails:

Just do clue scrolls and sell the items.

Edited by EternalDragon (see edit history)

Who ever makes scam sites will eventually get banned from runescape if you use your account in the scam... But yea a good way to make money is To:Mine rune essence after completing Rune Mysterys QuestOrKill Green,Blue, or Red dragons and sell the hides and bones.Green dragons are located in the level 12 wilder above falador.Blue Dragons are located in the "Members" dungeon below traverly.And i have no clue where to find red dragons =pBest idea is to range them with knives and wear an Anti-Dragon shield.Also bring prayer pots and some sharks or lobs.There are also many other things like fletching yew long bows until you can do magic long bows and making bow strings and MANY MANY other things for you to do to make money.There is no FASTER way to get cash than just about any other method. I f you think you have found the fastest method than in one hour an equally if not faster method will soon arive. runescpae is an ever growing community with new ways to make cash springing up everywhere all the time. So Have fun and enjoy runescape but dont take it all to seriously.A child killed him self beause his friend hacked his account about 3 months ago.Its JSUT a game have fun.. Peace out --- greenmagi0

unfortunately, u cant sell rune pl8 bodiews for 80-90k ea now, they only worth up to 60k

also, unstrung bows are not expensive and high alching them doesnt get u much

unless u get all the yews urself u cant get much money

i have 58 fletching and i have over 30k willow longs(u),

unless i get over 30k natures i cant get money

so, use runehq.com to get the new prices or just ask around

ps: add me ingame Mine Rock4 :P

RING ANY BELLS???

:P

I got an easy money making method(its f2p to).mine 1k iron&2k coal.smith into steel bars,then smith them in2 plates.sell on forums&enjoy the money-btx371

Requirments: Lost city quest, 500k+, about 5 diamonds (cut) Because of the shop update, you can make a lot of money off buying dragon daggers, it's faster and easier (AND cheaper) than it used to be. You need about 500k-1m. First, start off with 500k. Each dragon dagger costs exactly 30k, and you'll need to buy super poison (++)(10k each) . That comes to 40k per dagger. (Dragon daggers (p++) can sell up to 60k to players, you make 20k profit per dagger) Divide the amount of cash you have by 40,000. You should get a number with no decimal points. If you do get one, round it down to the lowest number, for example. You get 15.7997, this will be turned into 15.Now go out and buy the amount of daggers you calculated. 15 in this case. You should have spent most of your money. Now look on the forums for "Selling poison (p++)" or "Selling wepon poison". Buy the amount you calculated. 15 in this case again. You should have little to no money left, but don't worry, you will make a LOT!Go to a bank and use the super poisons on the dragon daggers, they should become "dragon dagger (p++)"'s. Go to a crowded castlewars, duel arena or PKing world and sell there in the crowded places for 50k-55k each. (60k is hard to sell for, while 45k is very fast, but less profit, only do this if you want to do this method repeatedly.) Depending on how much you sell, you could make up to 1m profit PER DAY!If I bought 15 daggers, 15 poisons, poisoned them all and sold them for just 45k each, I would've made 75k! If I sold for the best price, which is 50k, I would've made 150k! And If I sold for the highest price they sell for which isn't too hard to sell, (55k e), I would've made 225k profit! This adds up to a LOT after a few days, and it doesn't take too long when servers are full (Usually just after school time). Have fun :)PS. If you need help with this, contact me on runescape, my username is "Thecutezapp", or my pures name "Raging_Wings".HAVE FUN with your new millions!-Jack