xisto Community
pokbunnag

Vista Theme Vista Inspirat for your WindowsXP

I use it, it's quite good, but there's one thing that is quite annoying. The minimize, maximize and close buttons go over each other. Someteimes it happens that I miss the one I want to press and then...Maybe that's been solved in a newer version, I don't know. But the theme itslef is really good!

I'm not sure, but I think everything should work the same as before. The ordinary Windows XP look is already really demanding, and this one is pretty much the same. But even if it does, it's not noticable.

My both friends are using this theme and they say they like it, I don't have anything against it, it looks good, much better than a lot of those xp themes. Of course it lowers the performance and stuff, but it is worth it, because the default windows xp theme is just ugly :D

Anyone with a bit computer won't notice something from the lost performance, it's like 2 mb more ram usage or something :D. Also, even if you don't use themes and use the windows classic theme the theme service is still activated and you won't gain any extra resources.

I like it, used it for a bit then dropped it when i formatted. Though it really is nice for the work needed to somewhat capture the look of vista.

I like the media center theme, its sorta a brighter and crisper version of the original blue, and it just looks nice. once i seen it i thought it was a newer version of the original, but i found out it was the media center version.

The only thing i can say is AWESOME....even though i'm a bigger fan of linux besides for there non support of my wireless cards...other than that....but i think i will invest in Xp Vista though.

Ah, the BricoPack Visat Inspirat desktop theme. I use it myself (see screenshot below), and it looks awesome. Works fine too, despite the fact that I don't really have that much RAM. In fact, my PC is actually slightly faster than before. I don't have the problem pyost was talking about either, the one where the min and max window buttons run together (I'm not sure why he's getting, really). I'm willing to recommend this pack for anyone wanting to spruce up their desktop—this pack is true freeware, no nags, no time limits. Just pure eye candy enjoyment. =^^=

Posted Image

A screenshot of my desktop.

Currently using Aero UI (day) theme for Windows XP

The theme is part from the Neowin longhorn transformation pack (really something I recommend if you like these styles like I do.
Screenshot of the style I'm using :

http://users.skynet.be/alegis/desktop220406.jpg

I can add sidebars and the likes, but I don't go too far into customizing as I own the vista beta myself as a (legal) beta tester. Which reminds me, the beta 2 dvd mail has yet to arrive ^^