xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
unicornrose

What Is Your Favorite Pass Time? What do you do in your free time?

Basically I am asking what everyone likes to do in their free time? I like to hang out online. Watch movies on tv. Read books, play video games. Play with my fish....yes you can do that. I have mollies and they follow my fingers around as I move them across the glass.I also like to play with my cat. I I also study and do homework in my free time. I occationally even go to the beach and take walks.

Fish and cats...in the same house?? I never thought that'd be possible :)I like to watch TV, or go on my computer when I have free time...or when I need to get away from it all...like school and such.If the weather is really good outside, then I'd go outside for a walk around the neighborhood or shoot a little basketball by myself.In the summer, I do all of these stuff, and I read because my school gives summer reading assignments. :)

Well my free time has changed very much lately. Since I broke up with my girl I am having problems to conncet to real world, well that is I hope only temporary. I like to make photography in my free time, playing nine pins (in which I got some medals in the past), cycling in summer, rolling, and visiting cool places in mountains like this one here.

Posted Image

I guess like to hang up my free time in the nature.

Computer based free time contains webdesigning, image processing and fixing hardware and software problems with my friend's computers. :)

Best regards.

Schools can give summer reading assignments? I didn't think they could, you HAVE to do them? You could say you are transfering schools and then not to the work...and then comeback. :) My favorite past time is using the computer. Specifically going to sites with message boards.

In my free time I would like to read and go online whenever I feel the need arise. I do not however want to go online uselessly browsing here and there. I also wish to go hang out with friends and just discuss about how the world moves - I think this is the best.. How hard it is to gather together these days just to simply discuss anything else... that kind of time is the most precious time and I would like to have 'em.

I have to say my teaching time in my home country. I've been teaching children of ten foreign language. They regarded me as their friend and they really were mt close friends. I called them "babies" :) , 'cause they were so pure and beautiful! They are one of my best treasure in this of of life! We have been sharing our happy times and their little 'secrets'. We trusted each other and we led such a rosy and happy life together! Till now I went abroad, they have still been in the deepest of my memory. I love the days while I was teaching these lovely kids!

HiWell it depends on my mood really and how tired I am. I like doing the following, watching soccer, DVD's, go fish, play shooters on my PC, browse the web, do some amateur web design, saltwater aquaria, lizard keeping, comic reading....Lately I am in the fishing mood, spring fever it must be, I got all my tackle ready to go, all my books and magazines out, to note I don't kill fish, I catch and release only.Patrick

Watching Lexx - checking some Lexx sites... Hmm... checking for new Lexx's items on ebay... - I do many lexxy things:P - and of course chating with my friends - searching for Farscape's sites- and many other things...

In my free time, I usually go on the computer for abit and work on games. I also play video games from time to time, ride my exercise bike, draw, watch the Simpsons on DVD, and on the odd occasion, I goto a friend's house. In the summer, I do what I usually do, and sometimes I go to the mall. I used to go to the park to play football,basketball badminton and stuff like that, but I haven't really done thatin past summers. I hope to change that this Summer.

in my free time, i get reading a newspaper, internet and search for medical news, posting in this forum... etc... :)

I like to fill my spare tim with the usual boring stuff, chilling with friends, internet talking to the wonderful people here at trap 17 :) , deleting the millions of spam emails hotmail lets through ( ok so I dont like that part but it has to be done), listening to music talking about music, playing games working on my site ( although it is distinctly lacking in the updates section. Im boring like that nout much but it'll do for me. :)

my favorite pastime would have to be freestyling, and rapping in general, also boxing and spending time with my girl