xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Know Of Any Site Visitor Live Reporter

Hi guys,[tab][/tab]Quite sometime back (2-3years) I'd come across this software, which would sit in your system tray - and everytime a visitor comes by your site, you can monitor him and his activity on your site realtime. Everytime a new visitor came by, it would ring a bell and alert you - not only that, if doubled up as a live chat system too... I long forgot the name of that software nor can I locate any such free ones through search.Do you guys know of any such free software ?? What I'm interested is NOT LIVE HELP - but something that monitors ur sites visitors from your desktop - no browsers needed...If anyone's come across or used such a software please post back the link with some review if possible.Thanks,m^e

Ah yes m^e...

looks to me like you're searching for an FTP based system that analyzes raw weblogs live. I did come across such a software once, although I'm presently unable to locate it - will give it a good shot though. (Most likely on SourceForge)

There was also another one I'd come across that installed a cookie on the accessee's computer and logged page visits directly.

Resourceindex has a bunch of scripts on offer that track visitors live (refreshing browser - so probably not what you want). There are another bunch of apps available here. Will try and research them after office. :huh:

Would actually love to have an app like this myself so hunt is on.