xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ramon

Hello All

Hello to all, I'm new here (and to this system) and I am currious about how this stuff is working and so on.My homebase is the netherlands, so I've I lack in english (grammar), don't pin me up on this.Greetings,Ramon.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi ramon! welcome to the Xisto community. To start some excellent free web hosting from Xisto, simply make some quality posts on the forums and on whatever intrests you, we have a huge variety of categoires and topics to talk about. After you've make about 10-20 posts. Make a request fro free webhosting on the "Request Free Hosting" forumcheers and have fun on the forums,-whyme

Welcome to Xisto, ramon :) !Just remember to make good quality posts (all of which are not copied from anywhere) and you'll get a free hosting in no time. If you decide to plagiarize other people's hard work, I'll warn you. :) Anyway, I signed up to Xisto this month, and now I'm a moderator, so if you try to help a lot, you might find yourself with an invite from NilsC!Once again, welcome to Xisto, and remember to have fun while posting.

thanks all, I hope to get a site up in a short time, as soon as I got something that is worth to host, I'll request a package 1, until that time, I'll just do some posting and so on. Hope I can help someone, although my skills do not lie withing scripting/programming php or java or anything like that, I am verywell known with windows stuff (mcsa certified) and networking stuff, hardware etc.So I hope i can help some people out in here.

Hi Ramon Welcome to Trap 17, hope you like it. TRAP 17 is as easy as 1..2..3: :P

1: Post Forums.

2: Get lots of points.

3: Post you request and start you website!!

From

.::DaMan::. :) (V-Man) :)